Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 11:06:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Why is it that people that refer to themselves as "sheepdogs" are usually dumber than sheepdog shit.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 12:33:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Never heard of it before. I see they operate at Altra? Don't we have some Altra employees (possibly the owner?) as members here?
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 1:31:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never heard of it before. I see they operate at Altra? Don't we have some Altra employees (possibly the owner?) as members here?
View Quote
Altra says they are “trainers that train there”  and that they don’t share their viewpoints, which I 100% believe.  But sheepdog uses altra’s Address as theirs, so I think Altra may want to do more to clarify that they are not affiliated, and not invite them to their events.  It’s one thing if they are renting range space, but another for them to be a part of events etc...
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Lol. they're getting roasted mercilessly on GD. 5+ pages.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Local-sheepdog-training-outfit-hates-the-2A-/5-2173606/
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 11:57:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I would assume altra would want to distance themselves from that mess.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#6]
FYI, Altra continues to host sheepdog tactical at their facility, and according to Facebook posts, has renovated a portion of their facility for sheepdog to hold classes. They are sharing posts from and promoting sheepdog tactical on their Facebook page.

Today I left a very civil comment on their Facebook page, letting them know that I was disappointed in their choice to continue to do business with and promote a company that actively advocates against the second amendment. They promptly deleted my comment.

So spend your money elsewhere. Sheepdog and altra DO NOT support your rights. They sure front like they do though.
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 8:44:51 PM EDT
[#7]
sheep hitting pipe dogs
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 6:16:55 AM EDT
[#8]
It's all about the cashflow...

Gun sales are down .
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 6:15:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Not criticism, just an observation.
Here in western PA you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting some sort of firearms “instructor”.
This has been going on the last few years at least.
Was/is there some sort of shake and bake program locally that’s turning them all out?

And to hell with Altra if they’re gonna support that B.S.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 6:19:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's all about the cashflow...

Gun sales are down .
View Quote
Totally agree.
As soon as theres another tragedy that’s big enough to make major headlines nationwide, every business large and small are gonna waste no time trying to make up for slow sales.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top