Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2022 6:18:27 AM EDT
I'll throw out a few. I like and do a lot of outdoor stuff, so these are some of my favorites:

Southern Paddler. I've been a kayak fishing fanatic for  a decade. Dan, the host, does not fish, but his videos have put me on water I'd never experienced.

Flint Creek Canoe Trail - Vaughn Bridge to Hwy 31

Dixie and her hiking channel. Homemade Wanderlust is her channel name. The gal is is a hiking hombre thru hiker. A triple crown and more under her belt.

Introduction To The Pinhoti Trail

Like i mentioned, i am a fisherman. I first found Richard Gene's channel not long after he started it. He was dragging out Alabama Spotted bass off rip-rap and i knew he had his head screwed on right.  He often acts insane, but the man has a legit PhD in fishing. Richard Gene the Fishing Machine.

SIMPLE WAY TO CATCH BIG BASS!!! (Works Anywhere!)

The Barrons, Hannah and Jeff. I just like their channels. That cute little (and she is little) gal is an expert catfish noodler. Some she drags up look big enough to break her arm. Hers:

Catfish Noodling: Best Day EVER! Grabbing HUGE Fish. Caught One of My Biggest Bluecats Hand Fishing!

Her father, Jeff, has his own. Love watching his building projects. The man is a construction beast.

New House Build: Completion of Sawmill Rough Cut Lap Siding & Trim

You folks have some Alabama based favorites?
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 2:58:50 PM EDT
[#1]
You ever watch Bama Beach Bum? I fell in love with surf fishing whenever we go down to Orange Beach or Gulf Shores. I have a learned a ton watching this dudes surf fishing channel. I absolutely LOVE Richard Gene. Everytime I go down to the dam, I am on the lookout for Richard Gene.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top