Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2020 4:24:42 PM EDT
No, this is not a joke.  Senator Toni Atkins recognized me and we exchanged a fist bump.  I wished her a happy election day.

I didn't vote for her even though she is running unopposed.

I can be civil with people who have ideas that I despise.  If I couldn't do that I  would have had a heart attack 30 years ago
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 8:54:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 8:58:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry but I don't think I would first bump Newscum, I sure would kick him in the balls though!
View Quote
With Gavin I would be concerned about the grease.  I hate having greasy hands.
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 11:28:21 PM EDT
[#3]
People being civil is why we have 10 round mags, a assault weapons ban and all the new ammo/parts laws...
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 3:12:12 AM EDT
[#4]
You should have turned your back on them as they waited, fist held out awaiting a bump.
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 7:07:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sorry but I don't think I would first bump Newscum, I sure would kick him in the balls though!
View Quote

Wait for him to go to the bathroom then take the urinal or stall right next to him.

Accidently miss and piss all over his foot.
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
With Gavin I would be concerned about the grease.  I hate having greasy hands.
View Quote

That isn't grease, it's slime.

Grease is the province of working men, guys who work on cars.

Slime is the province of politicians, sleazy guys who mooch off of working men and women.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top