Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2019 12:55:04 PM EDT
Anyone knows of a good place for 60k mile service work for Toyotas in the PDX area?
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#1]
There are a few Toyota dealerships in the Portland metro area?
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 11:49:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m 70k behind schedule on my 60k .  If getting it done I would have dealership do it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I've bought Toyotas from Wilsonville, Gladstone, and Ron Tonkin on 122nd.
Avoid Gladstone. Would and have used Wilsonville.

I'd do my own...not certain what you drive but here is what the manual states (Camry)
There is long life coolant which should go 100k and the tranny should be good to 100k also.

•5,000 mile service
•Inspect ball joints and dust covers
•Inspect brake lines and hoses
•Inspect drive shaft boots
•Inspect engine coolant
•Inspect exhaust pipes and mountings
•Inspect radiator and condenser
•Inspect steering gear
•Inspect steering linkage and boots
•Inspect rear differential oil/transfer case oil (4WD)

•15,000 mile service
•Replace cabin air filter
•Replace engine air filter
•Replace engine oil and oil filter
•Inspect transmission
•Inspect fuel lines

•30,000 mile service
•Replace spark plugs (my Tacoma is every 30K cheap plugs, my RAV4 is like 90K but expensive plugs)
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 11:48:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Depends on the vehicle you have. My 60k might be different from yours. In any case avoid Gresham Toyota. Brought my Tundra there for an oil change and after I came home I decided to check the oil. It was black! I called and asked about my service and the manager said it was just an inspection and that there was no need to change the oil, but they still charged me $40. Long story short he couldn't refund me but can offer me 10% off my next service. I calmly told him to f-off and hung up. There's no integrity there so avoid at all costs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top