Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 1/13/2021 4:25:05 PM EST
Anyone know anything about this fella?

From what I hear he's a pompous a-hole, he looks to have a decent conservative voting record but no interest in dealing with the massive problem of our time here in Georgia, election integrity.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:10:41 PM EST
Originally Posted By Des2B:

From what I hear he's a pompous a-hole, he looks to have a decent conservative voting record but no interest in dealing with the massive problem of our time here in Georgia, election integrity.
View Quote

He’s as swampy as they come pos.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:57:56 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/13/2021 7:00:01 PM EST by Stasher1]

View Quote

https://www.ajc.com/news/trumps-pick-for-us-attorney-in-georgia-dismisses-election-fraud-claims-theres-just-nothing-to-them/7JMIL37WANHWXCZD4FTJXH4CIQ/

In the coming weeks and months, I predict you'll see a whole bunch of Republican politicians come forward and say the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:21:33 PM EST
The only thing he seemed interested in is how to line his pockets with his previous dealings in this area. I'm happy he's no longer our county manager with how much he cost us.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:54:04 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jmarkma:
The only thing he seemed interested in is how to line his pockets with his previous dealings in this area. I'm happy he's no longer our county manager with how much he cost us.
View Quote

Any details on that? We're looking to primary him in 2022... You should start seeing billboards pop up about it on 85 in the next few months.

Only downside is we're probably still going to be using these garbage Dominion machines so we're sort of up against those but we're going to try for it anyway.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:36:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/15/2021 5:37:30 PM EST by swampfoxoutdoors]

Any details on that? We're looking to primary him in 2022... You should start seeing billboards pop up about it on 85 in the next few months.

Only downside is we're probably still going to be using these garbage Dominion machines so we're sort of up against those but we're going to try for it anyway.
View Quote

Who’s the candidate?

In Franklin co many will vote against him.

He took a check from Franklin co for 2-3 years as some sort of Industrial board while also serving on a similar board for the district he currently serves. (Which is not Franklin co)

Many questioned who he would be getting industry for. His constituency or the county that was paying him to do the same job. As far as I know FC didn’t get anything.

Also please double check what I am telling you. This is all second hand information and I never followed up to confirm. Was  told by so many just figured it was true.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:06:11 PM EST
Are there any R politicians in GA that aren't shit?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:30:58 PM EST
Originally Posted By Extorris:
View Quote

Well no...lol
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:02:32 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/16/2021 8:51:50 AM EST by Des2B]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:

Who’s the candidate?

In Franklin co many will vote against him.

He took a check from Franklin co for 2-3 years as some sort of Industrial board while also serving on a similar board for the district he currently serves. (Which is not Franklin co)

Many questioned who he would be getting industry for. His constituency or the county that was paying him to do the same job. As far as I know FC didn’t get anything.

Also please double check what I am telling you. This is all second hand information and I never followed up to confirm. Was  told by so many just figured it was true.
View Quote

EDIT: Forgot to answer your question lol, there's a local guy where I'm at. He's ex-military, solid conservative and well respected in our community, I'm not sure if he's ready to announce yet but as soon as he is I'll let you know his name.

I'll check around and talk to some folks I know about it, I appreciate the info! If there's anything else you know I'd be interested to hear about it.

View Quote

Actually, there are a couple good ones that come to mind. Colton Moore, Marjorie Greene, Sheri Gilligan, Jody Hice and Debbie Dooley are all pretty good folks from what I know about them. I'd add Andrew Clyde in there as he's a really cool dude but I haven't seen anything from him yet so the verdict is still out.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:05:33 AM EST
View Quote

How do you mean? He just liked spending other peoples money on himself?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:54:50 AM EST

Well no...lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Well no...lol

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:06:31 PM EST

How do you mean? He just liked spending other peoples money on himself?
View Quote

Just rumors of involvement in real estate transactions he found out about because of his position and questionable sales of county equipment.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:29:59 PM EST

Just rumors of involvement in real estate transactions he found out about because of his position and questionable sales of county equipment.
View Quote

I'll look more into it, thanks for the info, hopefully I can announce who our candidate is soon. I think the best solution at this point is to build up our local communities the best we can to resist this commie take over.

Just getting our folks in office would have a huge effect on maintaining our freedom.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:39:33 AM EST
I'll look more into it, thanks for the info, hopefully I can announce who our candidate is soon. I think the best solution at this point is to build up our local communities the best we can to resist this commie take over.

Just getting our folks in office would have a huge effect on maintaining our freedom.
View Quote

Tell him not bring up election integrity if he wants the GOP's support.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/3-Republican-state-senators-in-Georgia-demoted-after-pushing-for-election-integrity
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:36:48 AM EST
Frank Ginn was Wayne LaPierre and Casey Cagle's go-to-guy to kill pro-2A legislation.  Most of what I know is not documented so like the Kraken  ... worthless.

BUT .... how about ole' Frank sponsoring a bill to exempt him from the same laws that apply to you and I?    

In 2011, the Georgia Senate voted to EXEMPT THEMSELVES from Georgia’s carry laws, SB 102, Senate Vote 160, March 16, 2011.

https://www.legis.ga.gov/legislation/32793

https://www.legis.ga.gov/api/legislation/document/20112012/113421

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:02:48 AM EST
When Ginn first ran, I was very reluctant about him.  I took note that he was endorsed by many members of county governing authorities (commissioners) but no constitutional officers (Sheriffs, etc).  However, the only other choice in the primary was then Barrow County Chairman Danny Yearwood, and that was no choice at all.

I was approached about challenging him the next time around.  I discussed the matter with someone very knowledgeable on GA elections who told me that Ginn would be very difficult to beat for two reasons.  The first was that despite his flaws, he has excellent constituent services people.  Second, he is strongly supported by the established power brokers (see first paragraph).  Added to the equation was that the people who approached me were single-issue people with no financing to back the run.  

To beat him, you are going to have more than just one issue, and you are going to have to have a strong ground game in three counties.  The gun issue is not enough to beat him.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:20:31 AM EST

Tell him not bring up election integrity if he wants the GOP's support.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/3-Republican-state-senators-in-Georgia-demoted-after-pushing-for-election-integrity
View Quote

Honestly believe that the only thing people will care about in the 2022 election will be election integrity. I don't think anyone needs the support of the GOPe at this point to win.

Originally Posted By mikefromphilly:
Frank Ginn was Wayne LaPierre and Casey Cagle's go-to-guy to kill pro-2A legislation.  Most of what I know is not documented so like the Kraken  ... worthless.

BUT .... how about ole' Frank sponsoring a bill to exempt him from the same laws that apply to you and I?    

In 2011, the Georgia Senate voted to EXEMPT THEMSELVES from Georgia’s carry laws, SB 102, Senate Vote 160, March 16, 2011.

https://www.legis.ga.gov/legislation/32793

https://www.legis.ga.gov/api/legislation/document/20112012/113421

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/31426/ginn_JPG-1789369.JPG
View Quote

Typical elitist attitude, 'rules for thee but not for me' crap.

Originally Posted By JLW:
When Ginn first ran, I was very reluctant about him.  I took note that he was endorsed by many members of county governing authorities (commissioners) but no constitutional officers (Sheriffs, etc).  However, the only other choice in the primary was then Barrow County Chairman Danny Yearwood, and that was no choice at all.

I was approached about challenging him the next time around.  I discussed the matter with someone very knowledgeable on GA elections who told me that Ginn would be very difficult to beat for two reasons.  The first was that despite his flaws, he has excellent constituent services people.  Second, he is strongly supported by the established power brokers (see first paragraph).  Added to the equation was that the people who approached me were single-issue people with no financing to back the run.  

To beat him, you are going to have more than just one issue, and you are going to have to have a strong ground game in three counties.  The gun issue is not enough to beat him.
View Quote

Good info, if this fellow is to run (which I hope he does) then we're definitely going to be working on ground game, lots of events and public speeches. I'm also going to see what we can do about endorsements, I've got a few folks I know down at the state House that may be able to help out.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:05:39 AM EST
Is there a reason Senator Chuck Hufstetler can't just shut his mouth and not go along with the liberals on the news attacking a Republican from his own area?

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/state-senator-calls-ga-lawmaker-embarrassment-over-election-fraud-claims-move-impeach-biden
Top Top