Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2019 3:35:12 PM EDT
Hi everyone, I’m generally pretty quiet on here and do not get involved in online commentary. But this needs to be brought forward as it seems to be lurking under the radar. SB 469, go research it for yourself but nothing good can come from it. It opens up liability to clubs, shooters, landowners, competitions to compensate people that may be affected by hearing loss and trauma due to range noise pollution. The bill mentions limiting rate of fire to no more than 1 round every 2 seconds. This needs to be stamped out quick.

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/lsr_search/billText.aspx?id=1907&type=3
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as Sununu is the Gov, I think it would be vetoed if it ever got passed the legislature.  Once all the lib communist transplants in NH vote their ilk into the majority of everything, then something like this will be passed into law and open the door to ridiculous regulations and lawsuits.  (didn't actually read the text of the bill)
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As long as Sununu is the Gov, I think it would be vetoed if it ever got passed the legislature.  Once all the lib communist transplants in NH vote their ilk into the majority of everything, then something like this will be passed into law and open the door to ridiculous regulations and lawsuits.  (didn't actually read the text of the bill)
View Quote
If the Demorats from MA had control of the Governors position right now, they would be proposing AWBs and mag bans.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top