Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2020 10:21:40 AM EDT
Latest ads have her showing "rural" looking Kentuckians who are "voting for Trump" but will be voting for her instead of McConnell.

Because it can't be said enough: she is a liberal and anti-gun. She supports BLM rioters/terrorists at the least by her actions in not condemning their violence. The Left has poured TONS of money in trying to get her elected, again.

She was a Naval officer (Marine pilot), and works that fact hard here.

Do not be fooled by her attempts to come across as "moderate". She has conveyed she is a radical liberal in her talks and views. Fighting McConnell this time is tough and she has tried to come across as non-committal or center views

Her on the Issues
supports Obamacare
Use taxpayer money to make pre-K free and subsidize broadband to expand  distance learning
De-emphasize standardized testing results when evaluating both students and schools.  
$23B to schools
Has no plan for national economic and a terrible plan for KY
Blames special interest groups for having gun rights

Her website has very little on climate change or border security. I dont know enough on foreign relations language to tell if she is blowing smoke there and on military.

A friend of mine's wife is a registered Democrat.   She is voting for Trump and Mitch

She says, "Ditch the bitch (McGrath)."
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 5:26:03 PM EDT
[#1]
She WAS the back seater in an F18- AKA Bombardier, NOT an actual fighter pilot like she USED to claim and got called out on it. If she is willing to lie about her about her Military career, what ELSE is she/will she lie about? Fucking carpet bagging cunt, trying to pretend to be "one of us". At least Bevin owned up to being from out of state.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 5:41:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She WAS the back seater in an F18- AKA Bombardier, NOT an actual fighter pilot like she USED to claim and got called out on it. If she is willing to lie about her about her Military career, what ELSE is she/will she lie about? Fucking carpet bagging cunt, trying to pretend to be "one of us". At least Bevin owned up to being from out of state.
View Quote

Yup. Backseat piloter lol

Fuck fat Amy
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:08:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Her campaign has called me a half dozen times this past week and started texting me today

They're trying to 'help me' request an absentee ballot

I haven't lived in KY for over 18 years. No idea how they got my number or associated me with KY

ETA - I just check the Fayette County Clerk's website and my voter registration is still listed as 'active'. Shows I haven't voted since 2000, which is good
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:11:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

good to know and point out in the GD thread

now she just stands next to a plane in flight gear and lets people assume she was a pilot. kind of like the SWCC guy I knew who always said "when I was with the SEALs"
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 3:37:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I researched her "fighter pilot" claim the last time she ran and I think I found she was the front seater on up to 4 missions. All the rest were back seat WO.

She is just your typical liberal/progressive democrat. Lie or exaggerate anything necessary to get the votes.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 10:07:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Her ads featuring inbred stereotypes claiming they are voting for Trump and McGrath should show you what she thinks of KY.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:07:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Yup, she was a goose. Dangerous job, but not prestigious and skilled like maverick. I despise her wording, “I’ve flown over 80 combat missions”.

It’s kinda stolen valor.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 11:30:49 PM EDT
[#8]
McGrath staffer on Hidden Cam Encourages lying; ''Don''t talk about policy'' "She doesn''t" support Coal
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 8:28:58 AM EDT
[#9]
I wish they would bring back the commercial where she is sitting on the front porch of a house. I laughed every time I saw it because the way it was filmed it appeared she was squatting to take sh*t.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 10:22:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wish they would bring back the commercial where she is sitting on the front porch of a house. I laughed every time I saw it because the way it was filmed it appeared she was squatting to take sh*t.
View Quote

Every picture with her seated looks like that.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 10:33:43 PM EDT
[#11]
i still remember 6 years ago, ...the marxist fake news media had ginned up grimes as in striking distance of mitch, ....and the election happened, and mitch won in a blowout by like 15 pts...

...this time they've got a much fuglier karen-looking leftist they're helping to campaign against him...
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#12]
gotta give Mitch a lot of credit, ...he gets **** done:  3 Trump SCOTUS nominees confirmed in 1st term alone, ..plus hundreds of Trump Federal Judges...

amazing!

Will Chamberlain
@willchamberlain
·
15m
#ACBConfirmed

View Quote

Will Chamberlain Retweeted
Lyndsey Fifield
@lyndseyfifield
·
27m
TONIGHT IS A GOOD NIGHT FOR AMERICA!

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 9:04:40 PM EDT
[#13]
wow, hell of a smackdown!!!!

Team Mitch (Text MITCH to 47360)
@Team_Mitch·
28m

US Senate candidate, KY

Sorry, busy confirming a woman to SCOTUS

Quote Tweet

Amy McGrath
@AmyMcGrathKY

US Senate candidate, KY
· 38m

Mitch hasn’t appeared on a debate stage with a female moderator in nearly 25 years. And now instead of participating in this debate, he’s in Washington trying to make being a woman a pre-existing condition. #WheresMitch

20.9K views
0:02 / 0:15
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top