Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2019 1:33:50 PM EDT
It seems we have a new bill to keep an eye on, this bill would prohibit minors from posting pictures of guns or any device meant to resemble a gun on social media. Would also prohibit guns being stored in a way where a minor could potentially have access to it. Would also allow warrantless arrest if a police officer has probably cause that specific provisions have been violated.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2019/1310/ByVersion

This could have major impacts on minors who hunt with their parents, or minors who compete with firearms.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 1:49:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems like Florida is slowly turning into another NY!
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#2]
If this shit, and other laws like it are passed, Republicans are solely responsible.  Remember this next time you vote RINO.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 2:53:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Jesus tap dancing Christ, WTF. They are going full retard, never go full retard.

It is sad to say but, yes, Florida is turning/turned into NY of the south.

Having said the above, it would be unconstitutional and would not stand muster.
Link Posted: 3/8/2019 11:20:33 PM EDT
[#4]
How are they side stepping the 1st amendment?

Free speech!
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought one had to be at least 18 to have facebook, twitter &c account?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:11:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How are they side stepping the 1st amendment?

Free speech!
View Quote
Minors don't have Constitutional Rights in the same way adults do.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:22:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Minors don't have Constitutional Rights in the same way adults do.
View Quote
So you're saying citizens under 18 aren't protected by the same Constitution as adults?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:05:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm not sure about Twitter but Facebook asks you when you sign up if you are over 13, been years since I made my account so not exactly sure on the exact details but I remember being asked if I was over 13.
Link Posted: 3/16/2019 6:44:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm not sure about Twitter but Facebook asks you when you sign up if you are over 13, been years since I made my account so not exactly sure on the exact details but I remember being asked if I was over 13.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've got pics of my oldest boy on my page from years back, when he was 11 or so.... A day at the range with dad... Shooting ar's, handguns and NFA stuff... He's now 21.

As retarded as these people are. They'd probably think they were current. My page is private but I'm sure I'd be zucked.
Link Posted: 3/16/2019 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#10]
You darn straight since they control the state house and senate.  I hope DeSantis has the sense to veto it if it gets that far.

Mods please delete...double post
Link Posted: 3/16/2019 8:28:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If this shit, and other laws like it are passed, Republicans are solely responsible.  Remember this next time you vote RINO.
View Quote
You darn straight since they control the state house and senate. I hope DeSantis has the sense to veto it if it gets that far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top