Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2021 4:37:51 PM EDT
Earlier contacted his office regarding election fraud and urged him to focus on beefing up election security.  Didn't address a single thing.  Here's the guy's response:

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts on the presidential election results.

On December 14, 2020, the Electoral College voted and Vice President Joseph Biden received 306 electoral votes, surpassing the 270 vote threshold.  President Trump still continues to have the right to avail himself of every legal option available to his campaign; however, the Electoral College has fulfilled its constitutional role in determining the president and vice president-elect. As Chairman of the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies, I will work with President-elect Biden and his Presidential Inaugural Committee to plan for the swearing-in ceremony on January 20, 2021.  

Again, thank you for contacting me.  I look forward to continuing our conversation on Facebook (www.facebook.com/SenatorBlunt) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/RoyBlunt) about the important issues facing Missouri and the country.  I also encourage you to visit my website (blunt.senate.gov) to learn more about where I stand on the issues and sign-up for my e-newsletter.

Sincere regards,

Roy Blunt
United States Senator
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the Banana Republic.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Yet another reason for term limits. I don't care what party they belong to, no one should make being a senator or representative a career. And take away their ability to vote for their own pay raises.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#3]
You really expected any thing other than a canned response written and sent by an intern.

My shocked face.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 6:33:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Ya, heard him on the radio last week saying that he wasn't going to challenge the results.  They could put a stop to this, but they are fucking cowards.  The will of the people is not being followed and they are part of the corruption.  Remember that if things go hot.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:07:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yet another reason for term limits. I don't care what party they belong to, no one should make being a senator or representative a career. And take away their ability to vote for their own pay raises.
View Quote

He's proven himself to be exactly that, a career politician fat cat, just there for a paycheck and lobbying cash.  Didn't surprise me much, he was lame earlier, voting against Trump for additional border security.  Guy doesn't care, he just wants to be sure not to rock the boat for fear he might not get in on some insider deals or be invited to big dinners.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:09:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You really expected any thing other than a canned response written and sent by an intern.

My shocked face.
View Quote

Sen. Hawley sure did better.  Night and day.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:17:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yet another reason for term limits.
View Quote

That's the answer to lots of our problems.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:59:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Earlier contacted his office regarding election fraud and urged him to focus on beefing up election security.  Didn't address a single thing.  Here's the guy's response:

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts on the presidential election results.

On December 14, 2020, the Electoral College voted and Vice President Joseph Biden received 306 electoral votes, surpassing the 270 vote threshold.  President Trump still continues to have the right to avail himself of every legal option available to his campaign; however, the Electoral College has fulfilled its constitutional role in determining the president and vice president-elect. As Chairman of the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies, I will work with President-elect Biden and his Presidential Inaugural Committee to plan for the swearing-in ceremony on January 20, 2021.  

Again, thank you for contacting me.  I look forward to continuing our conversation on Facebook (www.facebook.com/SenatorBlunt) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/RoyBlunt) about the important issues facing Missouri and the country.  I also encourage you to visit my website (blunt.senate.gov) to learn more about where I stand on the issues and sign-up for my e-newsletter.

Sincere regards,

Roy Blunt
United States Senator
View Quote

You're surprised? Swamp is swamp...
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 11:49:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hawley is the new Trey Gowdy.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 12:42:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except that it appears Hawley will do stuff, where Gowdy just talked about what he could do.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 2:34:57 AM EDT
[#11]
No more votes for that guy.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:35:58 AM EDT
[#12]
That whole damn family is corrupt. Andy, the youngest (I think) is a lobbyist in Jeff City.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 6:15:00 AM EDT
[#13]
If you break down the word politics to its Latin root words you come up with "many blood sucking parasites "

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Yep, I got the same canned response from him too. I also e-mailed him about the 'pork-filled' Covid relief bill and got the same form letter. I told him he was a 'spineless traitor' for that one...along with Hawley and Graves. They all voted yes on that wasteful piece of legislation. But Blunt is certainly the existential career politician. They all make me sick.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which part?  The one where they print money just to spend it while saying it's a good thing?  Or the one where the guy who lost proclaims that he didn't lose and tries to pressure people in power into changing the results?

I'm having a hard time figuring out who the good guys are here.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 1:11:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Which part?  The one where they print money just to spend it while saying it's a good thing?  Or the one where the guy who lost proclaims that he didn't lose and tries to pressure people in power into changing the results?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should go troll somewhere else
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:28:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 6:34:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Wagner failed today.... I'm not voting for her today....

she isn't contesting the election tomorrow.  

she and blunt are both swamp rats

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:34:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree with Colleen on the excess printing of money. It devalues our currency and right now our dollar is worth .895...a plus for our exports as other countries find our goods cheaper but we lose buying power here in the U.S

On another note...our presidential election process was a fraud in some states and needs to be corrected. Some (read Demoncrat here) states broke their constitutional rules on proper voting procedures. State legislation is the one body needed to change any election procedure...not Governor, Secretary of State or any other elected official who deems they don't like the way the election is going. This MUST be corrected for ALL parties concerned. Write-in votes with no signature validation always ends with the dishonest taking advantage.

And I too have a hard time watching our representatives lie to our faces; then do the exact opposite to dismantle our Republic.
Too many Americans have shirked their personal duties and have their cupped hands held out to our government like a needy begger.
It's getting close to the soup line drying up.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:46:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

DUMBOCRAPS are not welcome here!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're making yourself look silly.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 1:23:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

The only person who pressured anyone to change the results were the entire Democrat party and that's blatantly obvious.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The only person who pressured anyone to change the results were the entire Democrat party and that's blatantly obvious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

LOL OK.  Did you miss the thing about the prez calling the secretary of state in GA about recalculating and "finding" votes?  The one that was recorded by the GA side of the call?  That is about as close to the definition of soliciting voter fraud as I can imagine.

Trump did everything he could to fire up the dems by harassing them and grandstanding and the dems couldn't have dreamed of a better spokesman to get their people out to vote.  This sore loser conspiracy bullshit is just plain idiotic.  

Quoted:

Yes I am such a dyed in the wool dem that I voted for Jorgensen.  Try harder old man.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 2:11:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

LOL OK.  Did you miss the thing about the prez calling the secretary of state in GA about recalculating and "finding" votes?  The one that was recorded by the GA side of the call?  That is about as close to the definition of soliciting voter fraud as I can imagine.

Trump did everything he could to fire up the dems by harassing them and grandstanding and the dems couldn't have dreamed of a better spokesman to get their people out to vote.  This sore loser conspiracy bullshit is just plain idiotic.  

Yes I am such a dyed in the wool dem that I voted for Jorgensen.  Try harder old man.
View Quote

Did you listen to the actual recording or just the one CNN played on a loop?
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 2:18:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 4:23:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

He asked for the legitimate votes to be counted, not for votes to be created.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 10:31:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

How does Colleen know whether you're are an old man or not?
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 11:53:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I guess because I’m more knowledgeable than her!

With age comes knowledge.
View Quote

HA! Sweet!
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:15:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup, their pay should be tied to the country's GDP, and 2 terms max.  Hell, that's 12 yrs for a Senator.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, let's not get carried away.  I was disappointed when Gowdy stepped down.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 9:51:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Well, let's not get carried away.  I was disappointed when Gowdy stepped down.
View Quote

Well he could be our Ted Cruz
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:54:37 PM EDT
[#32]
I've been under a bit of a rock with how busy I've been for the past 4-5 months...haven't really had a chance to read anything so gonna need some catching up.

Can someone point me to the breakdown of how we know the election was rigged? The little bit of information I've seen so far doesn't really hold any more water than high school gossip. Granted, high school gossip can be true (sometimes that one cheerleader really does put out on the first date)...I'm just not willing to go to bat for something that doesn't pass the sniff test (pun very much implied...butterscotch, yo).

I'll also add, election fraud does happen...you would have to be dumb to insist it doesn't...but I just haven't seen the evidence that supports it exceeding a handful of isolated cases (that are being investigated).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top