Posted: 4/16/2023 3:11:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 8:31:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 12:14:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey all--

the only hole in our transport is between St. Louis and Indianapolis.

I thought someone had offered, but I went back through the thread and I'm missing it.

Anybody available to help with this part of the ride?

Thanks y'all,

Kitties
View Quote

Currently at work and need to go read the other thread as time allows. What time frame are we needing? I can possibly do a St Louis to Indy. Pls allow me until tonight to get home and read up on the details.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 9:51:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in the Western burbs of Chicago.  It's a 12hr 800 mile trip to make it to St. Louis, then over to Indy, and back home.  If no one picks up the IL portion, please lmk.  Im sure I can find a friend to do it with me
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:27:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:28:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:33:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll hope someone local can do it as well, but if it needs, please just pm me. Let's get Loki home
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:55:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@CentralScrutinizer

Absolutely take your time.

Right now we do not have anybody capable of driving the St. Louis to Indy leg of the journey.

I am waiting to hear whether we have Indy to Columbus. (I think we do, but not sure yet.)

So if you can do that, let me know and let me know your work schedule.

Nobody is asked to miss work or put themselves in a bad place to do this.

We will adapt the route to the drivers.

View Quote

What is needed at this point? I suck at the social media thing. email works best for me.

I can be available this weekend if that works.
@Kitties-with-Sigs
@44-40Pro

I'm just outside St Louis and can do all the way to Indy if needed.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 11:40:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top