Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2022 10:05:10 PM EDT

One of your local hometown fellows needs some help getting boone the pop-eyed angel of an ankle biter a little closer to his AO.

I’ve got a thread going in the WV hometown but let’s face it, it’s wv.  Thought I’d toss this up here if anyone wants to do some driving on Sunday. Offers on the table to chip in for gas and snacks and I’ll Venmo/pp the cost of a 6 pack as a thank you.

Original meet up was scheduled for Beckley WV but transport fell through.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:07:29 PM EDT
[#1]
@akakirby is the adopting party for Boone.

Not sure where exactly he’s rolling from but it’s definitely closer to the Atlantic than WV.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:18:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m coming from Richmond, if someone can get boone 4-5 hours away I can go wherever.  It just has to be Sunday!
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 1:49:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Akakirby said to hell with it. He’s got boone with him now and is returning to base
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top