Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2022 11:40:53 AM EDT
As you know, Joker1 had a stroke and a heart attack.  So we needed someone to go and look after the dogs.

So two guys have answered the call.  Steve and Mike have been at Mark's place and they have been working like crazy.  They've been feeding the dogs and taking care of them.

There's lots of work involved and Steve and Mike need help.  Quite frankly they're exhausted and we need reinforcements.   We need a few good men.

So what we would like is for guys who can commit to helping for one day each.  We need a few good men.  So do it for Chesty.  Do it for Bimba.  Volunteer today and help the dogs.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 1:21:03 PM EDT
[#1]
ANYONE that responds and goes and assists with care of these amazing dogs. I will order ANY gun I can get for you for my cost. I will also eat the sales tax.
   My wife went yesterday and picked up a dog to add to our pack and she is a perfect dog.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Tacking on anywhere I can hang it.

Need transport from Demossville to Buckley wv.

Be a king among men!  Do the needful!  Circle back!

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Semper-Fi-dog-rescue-Need-Ky-or-Wv-volunteer-to-do-the-needful-with-Boone/5-2548593/?r=-1&page=1&anc=bottom#bottom
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 8:57:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I will go
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 8:58:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I will go sir
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 8:59:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ANYONE that responds and goes and assists with care of these amazing dogs. I will order ANY gun I can get for you for my cost. I will also eat the sales tax.
   My wife went yesterday and picked up a dog to add to our pack and she is a perfect dog.
View Quote

Just need distance and direction and I will go. I'm located in bowling green but I will do what's necessary
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 2:45:57 PM EDT
[#6]
3 more. Cash, trooper and another Shepard

Information on these dogs is being updated here:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5127705810620974&id=109119482479657

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top