Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2022 5:19:19 PM EDT
LINK to article

With the rolling roadblocks these guys seem do do on purpose, I think this is karma.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 11:54:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I've come to the conclusion that all truckers are assholes.  Especially the ones with the Indonesian writing on them.

One almost ran me off the road.

He was pulled over a little later. VI stopped and told the trooper 'Thank you' and told him what happened.  Trooper told me they received several calls about what was going on.  Dumbass had a warrant in NM.

He was probably back on the way the next morning.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 4:49:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank the Gods, it's about time!

Now, if we can only get the other tortoises to stay in the right lane, we might be able to make it to Tucson in a reasonable time.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:09:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link isn't working? I drive that section of freeway a lot, and my wife uses it to go to work and back, that would be nice.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 11:13:15 AM EDT
[#4]
They need that rule for the i17 from Anthem to Flagstaff..
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Wife and I just drove to Michigan and back.  2000 miles each way.  Trucks were a constant PIA moving to pass and sitting in the left lane for miles as the 64mph truck tried to pass the 63mph truck. On the 75mph freeway.

Truck stops along I40 looked like the Mos Eisley cantina with throngs of hygiene challenged folks.  Every city area was construction zones.  One stretch of I-70 west of Indy had 12 separate works zones each narrowing the road from 2 lanes to 1.  85 miles took 3+ hours.

Anymore, flying truly sucks but we will never do a drive like that again.  I'd rather pay the flight costs of relatives to come out here.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 1:09:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've come to the conclusion that all truckers are assholes.  Especially the ones with the Indonesian writing on them.

One almost ran me off the road.

He was pulled over a little later. VI stopped and told the trooper 'Thank you' and told him what happened.  Trooper told me they received several calls about what was going on.  Dumbass had a warrant in NM.

He was probably back on the way the next morning.
View Quote

AZ DPS will send out an ATL to troopers for reckless driving calls. Don't hesitate if the guy is doing something unsafe.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 12:34:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Drove up to Phoenix and back yesterday, they have signs up along that part saying commercial vehicles right lane only.

They actually seemed to be obeying, although we saw more DPS vehicles on the road than I ever have before, so that might have helped.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 12:08:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Fixt the link.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Haha, what's up with that writing?  I've noticed trucks along the 10 with weird writing and big photos of women from India on the back of trailer.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Especially just north of Black Canyon City. They even added a lane due to the grade and they still can't keep their asses in the right two lanes.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 8:26:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Not just on the way to Tucson, not just on the way to Flagstaff...THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 9:20:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I totally agree they should do that  

Link Posted: 6/13/2022 8:45:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The whole fucking state.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 1:30:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The whole fucking state.
View Quote
I think that CA has this law where trucks cannot be in the left most lane of a multilane highway. I don't remember the details.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top