Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2020 6:15:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 8:36:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I sat in on an EOC meeting today. The language used by the staff indicated that they felt information was not coming out from Tallahassee as it should. It clearly left you with the impression that they were not getting the whole story.

I should mention that this was in another county.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 2:07:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Even Trump said that the info isn't complete - and that's just one side of it. I don't think they are holding back on purpose - they want us to panic and take action. I think they are just disorganized like all government.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 2:37:12 PM EDT
[#3]
SO they should drop what they are working on to provide real time data?  Reminds me of the Dilbert, "Since the project is behind schedule, You will provide detailed updates every 10 minutes, until you get back on schedule".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top