Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2020 6:05:10 PM EDT
Listed and someone from Cali bought my used Sig 320 Romeo 1 pistol. This is a personal gun, but I thought you could not bring in a gun not on the list and I don't see any 320's on the list!

Edit title so as to not offend you cali peoples

Never mind was told by a Cali FFL that as long as it is used it's ok. So once it's gone not my problem!
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 2:15:10 AM EDT
[#1]
You're fucked.  Too bad.  Maybe you need to ask in California HTF, not the Commiefornia HTF.  The guys in California are usually pretty helpful.  The guys in Commiefornia not so much.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 7:52:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 10:50:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're fucked.  Too bad.  Maybe you need to ask in California HTF, not the Commiefornia HTF.  The guys in California are usually pretty helpful.  The guys in Commiefornia not so much.
View Quote

Thin skin much? I put up with lots of crap for being in Illinois. Learn to have a sense of humor.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 10:59:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't think that the P320 is on the roster, tell him that unless he's a LEO or FFL, can't have it. He should have known whether or not if he could purchase it.
View Quote

Thanks for the help. I wish as I know you all do that the gun banners there would get this bullshit overturned by the courts. Good luck!
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By P08:

Thin skin much? I put up with lots of crap for being in Illinois. Learn to have a sense of humor.
View Quote

We don't shit in your backyard,  Don't shit in ours.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thin skin much? I put up with lots of crap for being in Illinois. Learn to have a sense of humor.

Ah, but people do all the time. The difference is I don't give a shit!
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By PaDanby:
You're fucked.  Too bad.  Maybe you need to ask in California HTF, not the Commiefornia HTF.  The guys in California are usually pretty helpful.  The guys in Commiefornia not so much.
View Quote

sensitive much?
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I see the edited subject line and post.  The ffl may be mistaken about the circumstances.  "Used" isn't particularly relevant.   In state, an LEO can transfer an off roster handgun to a non-LEO.  From out of state, the transfer in must be intra-familial or to an LEO.  Or they can be brought in by a person moving to California as a new resident.  Once those handguns are in California in the system, having first been legally transferred, then further transfers are legal.  An out of state resident LEO can't do a first transfer to an in state recipient except within the limits of the intra-familial transfer or to another qualified LEO.

Link Posted: 5/1/2020 5:40:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I see the edited subject line and post.  The ffl may be mistaken about the circumstances.  "Used" isn't particularly relevant.   In state, an LEO can transfer an off roster handgun to a non-LEO.  From out of state, the transfer in must be intra-familial or to an LEO.  Or they can be brought in by a person moving to California as a new resident.  Once those handguns are in California in the system, having first been legally transferred, then further transfers are legal.  An out of state resident LEO can't do a first transfer to an in state recipient except within the limits of the intra-familial transfer or to another qualified LEO.

View Quote

The receiving ffl there said no big deal since it is a used gun. Frankly once I get my money and the ffl there receives it I won't care anymore.
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 8:01:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Ah, but people do all the time. The difference is I don't give a shit!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PaDanby:

Thin skin much? I put up with lots of crap for being in Illinois. Learn to have a sense of humor.

We don't shit in your backyard,  Don't shit in ours.

Ah, but people do all the time. The difference is I don't give a shit!

Which is why you chickened out and changed the title?
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 8:11:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Personal attack removed, warning issued, and banned from the forum.

[Paul]
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 9:51:58 PM EDT
[#12]
I should come to the CA HTF more often.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 10:58:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By operatorerror:
I should come to the CA HTF more often.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2020 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Maggie is a temporary visitor.  I'm 4th generation California..  Some of us give a shit about where we live.  Like you said, you don't.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:57:00 AM EDT
[#15]
yup, I'm temporary, again.  Lots of time spent stationed in SoCal.
If not for the state politics I'd live north of Ojai, between it and Frazier Park.  Wife and I actually picked out an area. Then when things changed we looked for houses near Fillmore, halfway between her work and mine.
But orders Sam brought us to San Diego instead.

My point? Just because I'm temporary doesn't mean I don't care about where I live. I do, whether it be Chula Vista, Boise, Podunk, Nashville, or anywhere else.  I just handle it differently than you i guess.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top