Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2018 12:27:13 PM EDT
So a few years ago on a cruise, I attended one of their art auctions, and bought a pretty damn cool signed picture of Ali and Frasier.  It's huge.  3ft by 4ft approximately.  I don't want it anymore, but don't want to sell it on Ebay.  Is there any auction place in Central Florida that would either buy it from me, or auction it for me?  I understand there would be a fee involved.  I was thinking about asking some of the sports places around town, to see if they would be interested, but to be honest, I'm lazy.

Just asking to see if any hometown folks know of a place that could help me out.

crappy pic:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 11:50:42 AM EDT
[#1]
https://www.auctionzip.com/fl.html

enter you zipcode and see what pops up. find one you like and call them up and inquire. best i could offer.

i actually attend some auctions listed on their site in my area looking for certain items.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Stopped at a local memorabilia shop.  You know, signed jersey's, helmets, etc.  Of course the guy said, "oh, we don't recognize that authentication company," "the market for that isn't strong right now," "It's too big for anyone to want that," "what someone asks for something, isn't the actual value."  Basically, I suck, I bought high, its not valuable, no market for it, blah blah.

then he proceeded to offer me exactly what I paid for it.  gonna shop around a bit, and see if I can get anything better.  I'm not desperate to sell it just yet, so I can at least see.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 5:33:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stopped at a local memorabilia shop.  You know, signed jersey's, helmets, etc.  Of course the guy said, "oh, we don't recognize that authentication company," "the market for that isn't strong right now," "It's too big for anyone to want that," "what someone asks for something, isn't the actual value."  Basically, I suck, I bought high, its not valuable, no market for it, blah blah.

then he proceeded to offer me exactly what I paid for it.  gonna shop around a bit, and see if I can get anything better.  I'm not desperate to sell it just yet, so I can at least see.
View Quote
to be honest i didn't even know those places were around anymore. i haven't see a "baseball card" shop in 20 years probably. good luck with your sale.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 1:19:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Call the Pawn Stars guy.  I’m being serious, he might be interested
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top