Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2020 8:48:37 AM EDT
I'm supposed to fly in on June 6th for fishing down in the keys, but obviously that isn't going to happen if I have to self quarantine for 14 days.   I cannot find anything online that says if this will be lifted on June 1st or not.  

Thanks for any help guys
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 8:57:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 9:30:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As far as I know, no, it will still be in effect.
View Quote

That is what I thought, I couldn't find anything showing that being lifted.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 6:31:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Keys were closed. Residents only last I heard.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#4]
That is being lifted on the 1st, so I’ve heard, but seems like the 14 day quarantine is still in effect
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 3:47:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Don’t see how they could enforce it. Maybe if you got caught doing something stupid. Hell, they couldn’t unscrew the unemployment system, I don’t see them tracking people.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 7:32:46 AM EDT
[#6]
The fish will still be there after all this. Cancel for now and try again when everything is open
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 9:04:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The fish will still be there after all this. Cancel for now and try again when everything is open
View Quote

I canceled everything, but will be back down.   Shame, but it is what it is.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:43:40 AM EDT
[#8]
The road opened here today and hotels too, they are at 50% but solidly booked according to some friends in the industry. No talk about any quarantine except coming in from another country but there’s no real way to enforce that....yet. Besides, covid was is so last week, we’re on to planned rioting and curfew now to strip more of our rights. Dolphin starting to get good, worm hatch is here and snapper fishing has been good. Miami kept their beaches closed and we don’t have a curfew like them so we’re looking at this a bit sideways down here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top