Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2021 3:41:53 PM EDT
Does anyone in Central Texas (Austin Area) have a AR-10 / .308 BevBlock or Reaction Rod for changing out a muzzle device on a AR-10 rifle?

I'd need about 10 minutes time with it if you have one - Beer will be on Me!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#1]
BUMP on Up!

I have a mobile table & vice. I can come to You to make things easy, just need the tool to keep from buggering up my barrel / receiver.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:18:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Double Bump!!    

I may be back in Houston next week, os Beside Central Texas, if anyone in H-town (or area) has one I can use for 5 minutes, I'd be happy to provide the BBQ - Beer

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#3]
If you detour through San Antonio I can help , y'all welcome
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 10:03:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m buying one soon. Not in central Texas though. I have a new 308 upper to put together.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:22:21 AM EDT
[#5]
OP is a good dude who loaned me his AR15-BevBlock (which I fully intend to mail back to him this week!)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top