Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2022 9:28:38 PM EDT
I know MLB stadiums installed metal detectors in the past few years. Does Busch allow credentialed and qualified retired officers to carry concealed inside? Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:09:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 10:49:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Active LEO’s are good to go.  Just have to go in a specific entrance and sign in with where you’ll be seated.  Not sure about retired guys with Creds thou.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 4:09:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Duke, thanks for the reply. Any idea which entrance or suggestions where to find more info on this?
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 4:53:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Duke, thanks for the reply. Any idea which entrance or suggestions where to find more info on this?
View Quote

Tons of uniform cops down there, outside the stadium, that will get you to to right entrance.  I usually have to ask every time bc I forget in between visits, lol.  Just ask for the off duty cop entrance.  All the guys working secondary down there know what your talking about.

Calling the district headquarters may answer whether your good as far as being retired and using your Creds.  But it’s honestly hit or miss whether the Desk Officer taking your call will know the answer.
Link Posted: 7/16/2022 2:31:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Duke, I'll give that a try. I'd hate to get there and not be able to get in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top