Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 2/9/2023 10:52:29 AM EDT
https://www.brownells.com/.aspx/bapid=831/ClientPage/second-amendment-day

Brownells invites liberty-minded people across America to Celebrate. Advocate. Join in the freedoms guaranteed under the Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights during the Second Annual National 2nd Amendment Day!

Grab a friend and head to the range to celebrate 2A Day! RSVP at one of the participating ranges for free range time. Ask your local participating range about free firearm rental or limited free ammo. Or head to the range of your choice to send rounds downrange. Be sure to take photos and videos of yourself and post on social media using the hashtag #2ADay.

Come out to the Capitol in Des Moines from 10am-4pm, lobby your representatives & celebrate the passage of the Freedom Amendment to the State Constitution.

The Iowa Firearms Coalition was one of the few organizations selected this year (others included SAF & GOA) to be highlighted for working hard to protect your 2nd Amendment rights. Please consider joining one or more of them today!

Just a heads up for those in Central Iowa, CrossRoads Shooting Sports in Johnston, is an affiliated 2A Day range and will get you setup with some free range time.
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:19:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I won't be able to hit the range that day but I'll be at the 2A day and the dinner. I love what Brownells is doing to push 2A day. We need more companies like them around!!!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2023 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#2]
#booyah
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top