Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 12/24/2019 9:22:04 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/17/2020 9:34:10 AM EST by CatfishHunter]
"Gun Rights Advocates, get ready to mark you calendar for your opportunity to meet with your legislators face to face and let your voice be heard. At a time when Second Amendment supporters are rallying in large numbers in Virginia and other states, lets show our elected officials right here at home that we stand together to protect our rights.

The Iowa Firearms Coalition is organizing our annual legislative action day at the Iowa State Capitol and we need your presence & voice more than ever. There is a good chance we will see some pro-gun legislation in action and we will assist you in effectively lobbying your representative. Standby for the announced rally date expected in late February."

UPDATE: The date has been set. February 27th at 10am.
Link Posted: 12/24/2019 10:49:11 AM EST
I would love to see a great turn out for this event! The importance of moving the state constitutional amendment language on to the next step cannot be overstated. We experienced a set back with the Secretary of State's Office and it is time to get this back on track.
Link Posted: 12/24/2019 6:49:35 PM EST
If my work schedule stays the same, I'm off Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 5:59:52 PM EST
LIKE! Tell your buddies!

Fill that place up!
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 2:41:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/17/2020 9:34:30 AM EST by CatfishHunter]
The annual Second Amendment Day at the State Capitol has been set for February 27th at 10am in room #15.

The Iowa Firearms Association has organized a legislative action day at the Capitol Building in Des Moines. We need all pro-2A citizen advocates from across Iowa to turn out and lobby your representatives in-person and rally with other freedom loving Iowans.

Now is the time to act and not stand on the side lines. We can not do this without you. Make your voices heard and your presence known.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top