Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2020 12:53:25 AM EDT
Super short notice here. Wondering if theres any interest in getting together another NV shoot in the Seattle area.

As always, anyone who doesnt know (Or doesnt remember) happy to meet in Sedro Woolley and carpool up.

10 day forecast shows this Friday as the best possible option. Given the short notice if we need to set up something next weekend (Or keep an eye on weather) we can do that, but figured its time to start practicing "social distancing" (That way the hot brass doesnt go down your shirt)

So, any interest?

UPDATED, again short notice, any takers?
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#1]
you guys are to rich for me! I jut jumped on the suppressor wagon waiting list in January, NV is on the list after a bunch of other stuff! Good luck out there and have fun.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 6:24:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope, can't make it..
Family is on lockdown since some have higher medical risk to C19.

So want to go though.. Been looking at my NV gear, tuning up the firearms.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 6:47:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nope, can't make it..
Family is on lockdown since some have higher medical risk to C19.

So want to go though.. Been looking at my NV gear, tuning up the firearms.
View Quote
No worries man, understand the concerns! I'm sure we'll do more than 1 this year (At least we frickin better!)
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
you guys are to rich for me! I jut jumped on the suppressor wagon waiting list in January, NV is on the list after a bunch of other stuff! Good luck out there and have fun.
View Quote
All those other guys are the rich ones.

I'm just single.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 11:54:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm game, need to dust some cobwebs off my stuff.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 3:20:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll double check with my buddies, if I can get some guys to go I'm in.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:06:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I've been going through my crap and getting ready but I can't get anyone to roll with so far, maybe next weekend. A saturday might work better for a bunch of guys.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 11:54:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm game, need to dust some cobwebs off my stuff.
View Quote
Looks like it'd be just us two. I'm still game to head up for a few hours if you are.

That said, yesterday was a bitch of a day. I lined up houses to view, bought a new rifle....And found out that I myself have been bought (Or at least the company I work for). Bit of a restless night.

Happy to head up, or we can do it next weekend.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 12:52:06 PM EDT
[#9]
PM sent.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 1:08:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Bump, any interest for tomorrow? PS: I'm terrible at setting these up right now since I'm going through a shit ton IRL (House shopping, getting kid in college, IPO)
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:58:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll be there!
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:34:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Sedro-Woolley is not in the "Seattle Area".  
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 1:35:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sedro-Woolley is not in the "Seattle Area".  
View Quote
Well....Comparatively speaking. I mean it aint fuckin Spokane!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top