Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2018 1:42:06 PM EDT
Who wants to claim this ?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 1:45:41 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a bold move, Cotton...especially in NYS!
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:40:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I respect that person.

I would never do that .

I work in queens and the sjw would break my windows and key my car

??
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:19:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I respect that person.

I would never do that .

I work in queens and the sjw would break my windows and key my car

??
View Quote
You just need a burglar alarm like James Bond's car in For Your Eye's Only...

Sttte:1-3 "No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"

My tribute to Snowleopard....
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:00:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Was that on Long Island? I could have sworn I saw it the other day
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 8:46:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 98kGuy

You just need a burglar alarm like James Bond's car in For Your Eye's Only...
View Quote
Ah yes, "Burglar Protected".

I often wished I had one of those but I imagine the premiums for comprehensive are a killer
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 8:47:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Here on Long Island?!?! Talk about keeping a low profile behind enemy lines. Only NYC would be worse.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 11:02:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Dude is a hero. Reminding all right leaning gun owners that they’re not as alone and isolated as the media and government would have us believe.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:40:30 PM EDT
[#8]
You guys should see the van and SUV driving around Rochester/Scottsville. I'll have to get a picture, they have signs all over the sides.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 1:34:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I have seen, here in Nassau, a license plate that states a Love for our favorite guns.  There are some of us who don't cower to the left!

After the 2016 election I had a HUUGE Trump sign and I was parking in Queens just so people could see my support.  A few people commented that I was asking for a smashed window...

Bill
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:31:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Massapequa
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 9:09:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't know who it is but I wonder how many times has his/her vehicle been keyed
Link Posted: 12/28/2018 7:10:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Nobody will key their car. Their house will just get swatted one day because someone feels unsafe
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 3:35:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I kayak out of Matzahpizza and more than a couple of the homes on the water have Trump flags just under Old Glory.  Haven't seen this truck yet though.
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Considering "Massapequa" covers the entire southern tier of TOB (Massapequa, East Massapequa, North Massapequa, Massapequa Park), there are a lot of places for this vehicle to be. When the spring weather returns and I start venturing south through the preserve on the bike trail to the beach I'll have to keep my eyes open.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 9:18:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't know who it is but I wonder how many times has his/her vehicle been keyed
View Quote
The funny thing is that a commie could 100 left-wing bumper stickers all over their car and no one would fuck with it. Of course their car would be a 20 year old POS and nobody would notice key marks on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top