Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2021 7:59:29 PM EDT
I saw a nice Beretta 1301 and it wasn't marked Mil/Leo.  There were other pews in another case marked Mil/Leo but not this one.

As far as I know the pistol grip stock is a no go with the extended mag tube.  Not being a nanny, I like the f'ing thing and would love to pick one up in this configuration.

I think my feelz were teased.  

Link Posted: 10/9/2021 8:46:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Sadly it would be banned to we peasants if the magazine can hold more than 5 rounds.

(C) A semiautomatic shotgun that has at least two of the following:
(i) A folding or telescoping stock;
(ii) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;
(iii) A fixed magazine capacity in excess of five rounds;
and
(iv) An ability to accept a detachable magazine; or

Not everyone knows the minutia of the AWB's or that the old one still applies. Could be they forgot to tag that shottie as "LE only" or the tag was hidden/fell off.
Link Posted: 10/9/2021 11:31:35 AM EDT
[#2]
You should check out pump-action Mossberg 590M with 10 round detachable magazine. It looks like a beast and legal in CT.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 11:12:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Doesn’t it come without a pistol grip Get that version and if you move just swap furniture out
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 2:37:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got the Langdon Tactical version of the 1301.  CT friendly and sweeeeeeeeeet.

And…pistol grips on shotguns are for sissies.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 7:03:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just got the Langdon Tactical version of the 1301.  CT friendly and sweeeeeeeeeet.

Andpistol grips on shotguns are for sissies.
View Quote
Oh I'm jelly. What color?
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 7:43:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Basic black...can't go wrong.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 8:39:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Online or in store?
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Online or in store?
View Quote

I doubt you'd find a Langdon Tactical 1301 in stock anywhere.  I waited six months for mine from Langdon directly, and that was only because I caught the ordering just right when they opened up more availability.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I doubt you'd find a Langdon Tactical 1301 in stock anywhere.  I waited six months for mine from Langdon directly, and that was only because I caught the ordering just right when they opened up more availability.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Online or in store?

I was gonna say lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top