Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2018 2:06:44 PM EDT
I'm going to be in Sarasota/Siesta Key over Easter Weekend.  Looking for recommendations for Restaurants (specifically one for Easter Brunch or Dinner that can handle a party of seven) and Ranges/Gun Stores.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 4:18:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I would look into Turtles on Siesta Key for brunch/dinner options.

Turtles

There is a Shoot Straight off University for gun range option.

SS

High Noon is closer to Siesta Key, but I've never been there, so I don't know how the range is.

High Noon
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 10:55:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Bullet Hole in downtown Sarasota is a great mom n pop store with a huge selection of guns.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 6:29:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Knights Trail Park Sarasota County gun Range,a pistol,rifle, skeet, sporting clays, and trap. A very nice multi use shooting range/Park.
Manatee Gun Club on east state road 64 Myaka City vicinity.  Manatee Gun has al types even a machine gun/NFA range.

Food lots of seafood, Walt’s Fish Market.Philippi Creek Oyster Bar both off the south trail (US 41). Karl Elmer’s Meats a meat market
steak house. All of these places are about fifty year or more old restaurants, Sarasota traditions.  Google what ever cuisine and you can
find it.

The beaches are word class Siesta, Turtle Beach,Lido Beach ,all have white powdery sand. St. Armand’s Circle upscale shopping and
dining venue on St.Armand’s Key. Longboat Key nothing but high priced Condos and homes surrounded by bay and gulf waterways.
The area has gone from old time FL. to Uber liberal elites in the fifty years I have lived here.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 6:34:29 AM EDT
[#4]
The Ritz Carlton has a nice brunch. The Long Boat Key Club also swanky brunch.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies!  Looking forward to my visit!
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Manatee is closed until at least April5th
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 3:51:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd make reservations now...restaurants are crazy busy this time of year and especially for Easter.  Enjoy your visit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top