Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2022 11:24:39 AM EDT
https://ag.ny.gov/osi/footage/joshua-demiguel-kavota

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:49:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn, she's lucky she had backup, he would have stabbed the shit out of her after she tripped if she didn't.

Good shoot.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 1:22:43 PM EDT
[#3]
This was local to me. Unlike other places in this state this kind of thing NEVER happens up here. So when it happened the local news was all over it. Hopefully this video enlightens people. I called it a good shoot when I saw the video three days ago.

I won't even go into her reaction. I'm sure the screaming and falling down is a new police training.

That being said it's a good thing the other cop was there or she'd be dead. Not only that...bc of her shit reaction now that other cop has to live with this.

However his split second reaction and putting two shots on a moving target was amazing.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:47:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know any of these people but my first reaction is that anyone who wears nails like that isn't focused on police work. Look at the trouble she had just putting latex gloves on
I also wasnt impressed with the screaming, falling down  and apparent lack of any sort of tactical awareness. Good on her partner, though.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:50:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Diversity hire
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 5:33:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Two years on the job in a tourist town in the mountains. Her level of experience was extremely low. I’m guessing that the Dept. is more customer service oriented and mindset reflects that.  I’m glad she survived, hopefully she will improve after this.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 11:03:33 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm sure in a town like that the training is little to none and the daily focus is on lower priority events like parking issues and mva's. Their own website says they have 5 patrol officers plus two Sgt's and the chief.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top