Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2023 8:17:02 AM EDT
Where is a good place to eat on the harbor now that the Red Sail Inn is now gone?
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 1:22:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you ever tried Coasterra near the airport?
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#2]
No, but I will today
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:26:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you ever tried Coasterra near the airport?
View Quote

C Level Lounge next door to Coasterra has been very good the 6-8 times (over the years) I've been there.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:52:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I have always enjoyed The Fish Market just south of the Midway. If the parking lot is full you can go into Seaport Village to park. After dinner go back there and get a cup of coffee and get your parking ticket validated.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#5]
For something more upscale, consider Tom Ham's Lighthouse on Harbor Island (very close to the airport).

The Fish Market is one of my go-to places.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:43:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For something more upscale, consider Tom Ham's Lighthouse on Harbor Island (very close to the airport).

The Fish Market is one of my go-to places.
View Quote

Oh hell yeah!
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 7:33:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Bump.
Wife, 18 month old, and myself are staying at Coronado Island next week for a few days.

Anything on the island as far as food goes?
I, too, love the fish market.

I'll have to try the lighthouse.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:47:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Bump.
Wife, 18 month old, and myself are staying at Coronado Island next week for a few days.

Anything on the island as far as food goes?
I, too, love the fish market.

I'll have to try the lighthouse.
View Quote

It's been a few years, but I'm pretty sure it was Clayton's coffee shop (diner) we used to go to for breakfast a lot of times on Friday after PT when I worked on the Amphib base there. It was excellent and a lot of food.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top