Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2023 12:57:38 AM EDT
I've never been.   Website talks about buying tickets online.   Is this required to get in?  They don't sell tickets at the gate?  Is there an advantage to buying them online?
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 11:08:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Answering my own question.  I went over today.  Yes, they sell tickets at the gate.  No, you don't need to buy in advance (with a $2/ticket surcharge) from that ripoff website.  No lines, other than the short line to pay $10 to get into the parking lot.
I was surprised at how small it was.  Not as small as the rinky-dink ones in NH, but not nearly as large as when I used to go to the big one at (IIRC) the LA County Fairgrounds back in the day.   Probably the LA one is long-banished, like the libpukes want to do to all of them.
Got some color-matched anodized AR parts, as well as a couple fancy 1911 grips.   LOTS of magazines, all plugged to comply with CA BS.
Few guns- pretty much one seller selling new handguns, a few selling used guns.   LOTS of complete AR uppers.  Some complete ARs, including the idiotic thing so you can't grasp the grip.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:00:04 PM EDT
[#2]
So, you found out they don't have gun shows in California anymore?
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:42:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I went to my second Arizona gunshot since I moved there a few months ago. I'll be honest, the difference is HUGE. For one thing, AZ actually has GUNS for sale there and they are delivered on the spot. For another, PPTs are legal, have cash, walk out with a gun. Ammo is no different than buying a soda, really.

It's sad. Many years ago, San Bernardino had awesome gun shows. Great memories, I bought many of fine guns at that show.

Good memories.. *sigh*
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top