Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2021 9:44:03 AM EDT
Talked to my sister on the phone last night (big time liberal) and she was complaining the homeless living in the stairwells of her professional building she is leasing at.  She also emphasized the panhandling outside the office and in the surround area.  She made it a point it was so bad, the she was considering moving he medical office somewhere else (her office for some reason is a high traffic path for the homeless on her floor to the restrooms).  Her medical office is located in Alamo Heights and I did not see it that bad before, but heck what am I to say.  I've seen homeless stripping inside the medical building off 1200 Binz in Houston, TX.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#1]
If she’s a liberal, she should feel better providing them with subsidized living in the stairwell of her building rather than chasing them away or avoiding them, she should talk to her fellow tenants about setting up a free buffet line in a hallway for them.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If she’s a liberal, she should feel better providing them with subsidized living in the stairwell of her building rather than chasing them away or avoiding them, she should talk to her fellow tenants about setting up a free buffet line in a hallway for them.
View Quote

There actually do that here behind my business.  The fucking bleeding hearts were setting up buffet lines in my empty lot next to my business.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:45:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There actually do that here behind my business.  The fucking bleeding hearts were setting up buffet lines in my empty lot next to my business.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They do it in Austin too, the business owners hate it but libTARDs are so fucking stupid. At least now there is ONE sane person on the Austin city council.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 2:49:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know what SA's homeless problem is like but I do know that many people in Austin are touting SA's system of handling the homeless as a model that Austin should follow.  From what I've heard it sounds like SA does have a better system but Austin's is so bad that the bar is low.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 3:27:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's probably intentional; they are truly wielded like a weapon, to locally depress property values & drive out businesses, so the city government can arrange for a "redevelopment" effort done by big campaign donors, paid for with large federal subsidies.

"Our side" should have gotten wise to this & begun arranging similar bum attractant efforts in the fancy neighborhoods where these government types live.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 5:41:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Her medical office is located in Alamo Heights
View Quote

Yeh, in that part of town, it's a problem.

One of my relatives has house just off Broadway St., and constantly sees them wandering down the road.

40 years ago, it was a nice area.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:05:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top