Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2020 2:25:07 AM EDT
I have an older saiga 12, I want to convert it to a basic pistol grip version. Is there anyone locally that can do it and do it well?
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 2:39:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Talk to Steve Barlow he either is or has an AK/Saiga savant work for him.

Joe's Firearms does lots of AK stuff and well from what I've heard.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 4:22:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I spoke with Steve Barlow and he said that he doesn’t touch AK platform, I asked about the AK savant and he mentioned that he moved to Joes, but it sounds like Joes went out of business 3 months ago. ??

I found an old number and was able to leave a message, but who knows if I will hear back.

Does anyone have any other smiths or talented individuals that I could be referred too? I really don’t want to ship it out to someone, thanks again!

Link Posted: 5/31/2020 3:34:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I believe the AK guy's name was Steve Polano, but I cannot find ANYTHING online except an old post here on the HTF.

Black Magic Gunworks LLC gets the nod from some other forums, but I have no experience with them. (https://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5507812)

High Energy Arms gets some traction online too.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:41:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe the AK guy's name was Steve Polano, but I cannot find ANYTHING online except an old post here on the HTF.

Black Magic Gunworks LLC gets the nod from some other forums, but I have no experience with them. (https://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5507812)

High Energy Arms gets some traction online too.
View Quote

Thanks, I will give them a call
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top