Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2018 1:58:59 PM EDT
Gang,

I would like to take a look at the various models of ESS, Uvex, Smith Optics, Oakley, etc., as I am in the market for a set of legit safety glasses that I can use for day/night (tinted/clear) activities, and that has available RX inserts.  I've been on lots of web sites and there is no way I can make a decision as to what brand and model without trying them on first.

Does anyone know of any stores in Tucson that carry any of these brands, where I can get my hands on the various types?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Sportsman’s Warehouse off of Orange Grove should carry a few different brands.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 2:19:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you try Costco?  Check out their optics section.  I am fairly sure they carry Oakley and maybe another brand or two.  Good prices, good people.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 2:48:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Most optometrists and glasses retailers, e.g. Lens Crafters, will carry some type of safety glasses available with prescription lenses.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 4:49:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out alvernon optical; I have both clear and grey lenses for Oakley Flak 2.0. Love them!! If you do go Oakley and you choose anything that has ~significant~ curvature to the lenses that requires them to be manufactured at Oakley's lab it will cost you big $$$.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top