Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2021 9:50:46 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a safe mover, and what their prices might be?

I have a safe (one of the big ones from Cabella's) I am going to have to move from the Marietta area to the Chattanooga area. The smaller safe I can move, just remember it took 3 guys James's size to move the big safe it, so there is no way I can move it on my own.

Going to have to sell the house to settle the estate, and I am by god keeping my safe.

Link Posted: 4/23/2021 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I used The Safe Movers twice with no problems.
thesafemovers.com
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 6:26:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I have no experience with this safe store in Acworth, but this might be another option for you:

https://thesafehousestore.com/professional-safe-movers-safe-delivery-installation-moving-and-shipping/

Good luck!
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 5:31:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have no experience with this safe store in Acworth, but this might be another option for you:

https://thesafehousestore.com/professional-safe-movers-safe-delivery-installation-moving-and-shipping/

Good luck!
View Quote

+1 for Atlanta Safe House in Acworth.....Awesome folks.

They have locations in TN and frequently are back and forth between Acworth and TN as a result.  

Give em a call for sure.

Link Posted: 4/26/2021 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep i used Atlanta Safe House in Acworth last year and went well.  They stored the safe for accouple weeks at no charge (other than it was 2 day delivery) and delivered it after i purchased new house.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top