Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2021 12:44:44 PM EDT
I am having a new gun safe delivered soon to my driveway.  It's 1,000 pounds and I need it moved inside and installed, or at least moved and put in the right spot.

Any suggestions for a good mover somewhere between Terrell and Tyler?

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 2:28:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Check with a local gun store that carries safes and see who they use for delivery.  A HEAVY DUTY dolly is essential.

Paladin
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 7:57:30 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a place in Wills Point that sells, they might be willing to move and install. Can't recall the name though, I know, big help! They used to be in Richardson on 75.

Edit - It was Moore Safe Company. The only link I can find that leads to them is on FB and it seems to be deactivated so they may be out of business.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:16:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Check with Locksmith Services of Tyler. They have some independent's that work with them for delivery and installation.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:49:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Hiring a safe mover was one of the best investments I ever bought. The single guy with his special dolly delivered and set in place and bolted down in about 30 minutes.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 11:48:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I live in the area and do not know of a local instillation/moving company. I just moved and had the pleasure of moving both of my safes. They were not that bad once I removed the doors and all the shelves but they only weigh about 500lbs each. If you end up needing help moving them I would gladly help you out.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:10:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks everyone.  I called Locksmith Services of Tyler and have them coming out.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top