Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2022 11:00:05 AM EDT
I'm looking for a safe mover in the next 30-40ish days from one house to another.
Anybody got good recommendations?
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 11:28:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I sent you a PM with who I used to move my safe.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I have heard good things about Mark - Remarkable "Safe & Vault" Moving.
(502) 681-3719
[email protected]

A good friend had the following to say

Incredible.

Moved 2 safes at different times.  

Has the right equipment for any job.

Provide details of situation and environment for best outcome

Moved a small 500 pound safe  through gravel, a wet yard,  a wood deck that has since been resurfaced,  through the tiny entrance of an old house, down tight basement staircase,  and built a landing at the bottom to pivot the safe before getting into an office in that house.

Moved a large  Fort Knox safe across a tiled covered concrete porch,  a marble floor entrance way, and then white carpet in a great room.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 6:27:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Mark moved a Fort Knox safe door for me and did a great job. It had to come out of an office in the center of a walkout basement and be turned to go down a hallway. Very methodical and does not try to rush the job.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 2:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I've tried to contact Mark 4 or 5 times over a month and half. VM's, text, email

Hope nothing bad has happened and he is just busy but can't get a response.

I'll keep trying mark as well as a few other places.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top