Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:47:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Not gonna make it.  Got LHI tomorrow and some other pre-deployment stuff to take care of.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 8:11:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm looking less likely.  I've got some poop stuff going on.

Can someone take some stuff down for me?  I could drop off Woodinville-Everett-Monroe zone.

I promised to bring a box of fiddy ammo for any kids to shoot out of @bobbitybobbity stick.
View Quote

Live near shoreline, work in Snohomish
Text me & we’ll see if we can coordinate
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:14:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Live near shoreline, work in Snohomish
Text me & we’ll see if we can coordinate
206-------
View Quote

Text sent.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:37:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Just pulled out the kiddie ammo I want to send down.  5.56 IMI surplus.  There was the receipt from "SOG" in the can.  $3.30 / box of 20...  LOL
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:06:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Me and the wife will be there for at least Saturday, maybe ADW.

Also, I finally got my arfcom account unlocked. Yay!

ETA: I've got wood
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 5:24:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Crap.  We’re out.  

Normally when our department does weekend promotions, we report in early Monday for support in case anything goes south.   I just found out that for a major upgrade this weekend they want a 15 minute on-call response during the entire promotion process.  That means me and a select number of my developers.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 12:24:15 AM EDT
[#7]
I know a couple of folks who can't post here are coming, B&I should be leaving Battle Ground around 10 am Saturday morning, spending the night. Anyone who needs an 11 am guide from Chehalis LMK.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 1:08:06 AM EDT
[#8]
If anyone wants to burn a little 308, I'll be bringing the Bobbity pistol. Big Red, my first fitty, will be along as well.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:43:08 PM EDT
[#9]
The Bobbity pistol is also a rite of passage for the uninitiated ??
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:33:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The Bobbity pistol is also a rite of passage for the uninitiated
View Quote

You misspelled uncircumcised...
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 12:26:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Car's loaded, should be at the dildo store at 11ish
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Car's loaded, should be at IN the dildo store at 11ish
View Quote

fixd
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

fixd
View Quote
Only once with B, the place was terrifying.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 12:09:42 AM EDT
[#14]
"... the place was terrifying." -Tweak c.2021

Oh my...

Link Posted: 4/19/2021 4:48:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Great weekend, kids! Thank you, to everyone who made an old man feel welcome. Tweak, Tweak 2.0, The timmy and his estro-associate whose name escapes me, John, John 2.0 and 2.1, Gwitness, Carbine, M-203 the FNG, and a cameo by Redtazdog. Good and helpful people, all. We really oughta do this again soon. Everyone got their Bobbity Pistol merit badge, sorry I didn't have any 50BMG to feed the fitty.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We really oughta do this again soon..
View Quote

Indeed. Sorry all that were there we made it up there later on Saturday. For those that I made the roads a dust cloud for on your way out... sorry about that.

Excellent to see those that I did. Look forward to the next installment soon.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 9:08:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Great weekend, kids! Thank you, to everyone who made an old man feel welcome. Tweak, Tweak 2.0, The timmy and his estro-associate whose name escapes me, John, John 2.0 and 2.1, Gwitness, Carbine, M-203 the FNG, and a cameo by Redtazdog. Good and helpful people, all. We really oughta do this again soon. Everyone got their Bobbity Pistol merit badge, sorry I didn't have any 50BMG to feed the fitty.
View Quote

no .50 ammo? THAT, my friend is your own damn fault: I told you friday morning that we'd moved up the road 1.3 miles to a different pit to get away from the wind, but because you feel "that part of the road sucks", you couldn't even be bothered to come say hi & get the ammo that I"d brought from rope!
apparently, "the group in the upper pit" isn't good enough to hang with the rest of you: hell, even whomever was in the white jeep drove by several times & couldn't even be bothered to stop and say hello.
it's crap like this why things have dwindled from having groups in excess of 100 people to "half dozen if we're lucky" everyone and their "cliques" , rather than a large social group.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 9:29:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

hell, even whomever was in the white jeep drove by several times & couldn't even be bothered to stop and say hello.
View Quote

Had I had known you were there for LCR, I absolutely would have stopped by. First time through an LCR and the kids and I were thoroughly engaged in a discussion regarding making soup out of skittles when I noticed I passed by where I was told to be so we turned around and went back. Shame we didn't meet. Look forward to the next chance we have to encounter one another.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 9:58:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Jeff, I have no clue why you would insult me like that. Of course I knew you guys were up there. My maiden voyage with my new trailer and first time doing anything with this truck left me reticent to be getting brave with it. Once I set it up in the lower pit, I didn't have the gumption to unhook or tear down and drive up there. A one man rig, it took a couple other guys doing the work to open it up. I had enough trouble just walking across the 'parking area' a few times both days. Walking is painful and my balance is somewhat less than impressive. I am not trying to paint a woe is me picture, but I feel you're worth explaining to as a friend. I am not anywhere near what I was, even a few years ago. Here, I won't discuss group dynamics or even hint at who looks better in a miniskirt. Just know that I in no way intended to slight you, much less avoid you. I, and others, had a terrific time and I hope you did as well. Perhaps it's best we didn't even use the 50, as I found out, when I got home, I can't even lift it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 12:31:59 AM EDT
[#21]
It was a great weekend, and a good restart to what (hopefully) be a rebirth of the LCR!
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 1:29:21 AM EDT
[#22]
LCR needs more explosions like the good ole days.  I did my best to provide it on Saturday.  Next time, I will take up a collection for tannerite.

People forget that a lot of us just want to go out there and shoot, get away from life, meet other ARFCOMMERs and enjoy good spirits at the end of the day
Personal differences need to be left out of it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
LCR needs more explosions like the good ole days.  I did my best to provide it on Saturday.  Next time, I will take up a collection for tannerite.

People forget that a lot of us just want to go out there and shoot, get away from life, meet other ARFCOMMERs and enjoy good spirits at the end of the day
Personal differences need to be left out of it.
View Quote

I had a couple tubs of the stuff and the first one either didn't go off which was a bummer. I thought initially that the lid was shot off, which it very well could have been, but then realized I was shooting at it with 300 blk... it may not have had enough energy to set it off. Someone else shot it too but that was after the lid popped off... so anyhow that one was a waste unfortunately. After everyone had gone, my son set off the second one I brought with the .223... that worked. Put a big ol' smile on his face.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 12:42:38 PM EDT
[#24]
I'll bring some of my patented tennis balls next time, too. Who's bringing Dolly??
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'll bring some of my patented tennis balls next time, too. Who's bringing Dolly??
View Quote

I thought dolly died years ago
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 8:03:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll get ahold of a bit more for the next outing.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top