Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2021 8:27:31 AM EDT
Getting a SBR in the works and wondering if there are any SBR engravers near Enfield Area. I don't mind driving just trying to keep it local.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:10:24 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a guy in new Britain that does a very nice job- while you wait. Engrave your gift- great guy
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 9:14:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Getting a SBR in the works and wondering if there are any SBR engravers near Enfield Area. I don't mind driving just trying to keep it local.

Thanks
View Quote

Ok...I'll bite.  What kind of SBR???
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 10:22:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is a guy in new Britain that does a very nice job- while you wait. Engrave your gift- great guy
View Quote

He's done five SBRs for me, great work while you wait. He has a VERY impressive setup in his shop.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 10:27:09 AM EDT
[#4]
same here engrave your gift in new britian. great guy by appt and late hours. done many for me. highly recommend
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He's done five SBRs for me, great work while you wait. He has a VERY impressive setup in his shop.
View Quote

Probably a 1/2 million in machines
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 12:51:34 PM EDT
[#6]
+1 for Engrave Your Gift in New Britain. Damian does incredible work on firearms and on other items.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ok...I'll bite.  What kind of SBR???
View Quote

An HK93 into a 53. Setting up my ducks...

Not done with the C3 just yet.

Yes I do have a AW cert for it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 4:59:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Can I send him something from out-of-state that would not be legal in CT??  I've got a blank lower I want engraved with something special but it's not legal there.  How would that work if at all?
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 5:58:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Tobacco Valley in east windsor can engrave.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 8:32:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Can I send him something from out-of-state that would not be legal in CT??  I've got a blank lower I want engraved with something special but it's not legal there.  How would that work if at all?
View Quote

Unless he is an FFL 02/07 I don’t think it would work
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 12:15:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

He didn’t have an FFL last time I was there. But it’s been a while. He only did firearms while you waited there. Anything else you could leave with him and pick up at another time.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 1:17:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

"This is the way"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top