Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 3:10:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got my final amnesty F1 back the other day. Under 26" Approved. Glad that seems to be working. I might even submit a fresh nonamnesty F1 for another one.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:05:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm still waiting on an approval for my last brace form 1 submitted 2/20 (electronic prints efile). All the others submitted the same day plus one resubmitted later have been approved, for some reason they're skipping over the one in the middle
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 4:26:18 PM EDT
[#3]
In case anyone is in limbo and wondering, they're still processing and approving Washington brace SBRs. I finally got the last of my open brace form 1s approved this morning (was submitted 2/20).
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:53:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I still have 1 still left to go. Filed 2/28/23. First 3 got approved pretty quick.

Update:
Just got the approve today 6/6/23 for my last one.
B&T APC 9K
Glad that’s over for now.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 3:17:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Checking back in with an update:
All my braced pistol Form 1’s just got approved, regardless of OAL issues/etc.

My paid Form 1 SBR was approved as well a few days ago.

Still waiting to hear on the Form 4 SBR transfer submitted on eforms just a few hours before the AWB was signed.  Expecting it to be denied, but who knows.  Definitely a duplicate at this point anyhow.  Will give me good standing for court filings if needed though if that happens.

Pleasantly surprised to see that ATF at least approved these Form 1’s without playing games and saying the new WA law means we can’t have what we already had or something like that.  I really kind of thought that might happen based on past history and what they said about not approving them for other places that don’t allow SBR’s.  It would have been wrong of them, but that does not seem to matter much anymore.

Best news in a while for gun stuff for me personally, it seems like we have been getting beat up pretty badly here in WA and several other states, while the feds are playing games as well.  We could use a few wins.  Brace injunctions are a good start, but they are just a pause button, not a win yet.  We still haven’t had progress on the WA mag ban, and some geriatric judge gave one of the stupidest thought out decisions ever on the WA AWB injunction request.  We could use an actual win sooner rather than later.  

Plus- The CA decisions sure seems to be taking forever.  Starting to wonder if some leftys aren’t holding Benitez’s relatives hostage or something!  (Only partly kidding there- WTF is going on?)

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Waiting on a bunch of braced form 1 submissions, some under 30”, plus a regular Form 1 SBR and a Form 4 SBR that I submitted just a few hours prior to the signing/effective start of HB1240.  (Fuck you Inslee!)

So I might be one of the last ones under the wire on those.  We’ll see if it matters or not.  

Not sure I would count the chickens just yet, not with only one approval in after this law change.  While we all know that ATF should be approving most of this stuff, we also know they could just drag their feet or play even more games (Like the whole Form 1 braced situation already).  I am 100% certain that the Form 4 SBR paperwork I submitted would be denied if I did it today instead of just prior to the signing.

Would be nice if ATF just plays by the rules, no games, we all have these “assault weapons” already, and already in these configurations, you said you were requiring us to Form 1 them, so you better fucking approve them...

On the other hand, they also said they would not approve Form 1’s for places where SBR’s were outlawed, so who can trust them not to fuck you over.  At least we are better off than someone in those states- we have somewhat of a chance to get an approval.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 3:23:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I guess ATF decided to prove my point here.  I submitted a bunch of them spread out over about 2 weeks.  All approved in about 2 hrs today, which only makes sense from an efficiency point of view.

Meanwhile, the paid Form 1 SBR that was submitted towards the end came in a few days earlier.  

Other people submitted several all on one day, and got straggled out approvals one at a time…

Just no rhyme or reason to how they get approved sometimes.  

Quoted:
If you guys are new to NFA, realize that stupid gaps in approvals, some people getting them quick, others taking forever, is pretty much how it goes.

It is also one of the major arguments as to why the NFA approval process is unconstitutional.  A right delayed, etc….
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 3:20:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I sent in 5 same day in April 15th, got a batch back on 5/30 and a batch on 6/9 still waiting on the last one to come in.

I'm curious to see if we get a post 1240 signing approval, should be coming up.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 4:25:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I sent in 5 same day in April 15th, got a batch back on 5/30 and a batch on 6/9 still waiting on the last one to come in.

I'm curious to see if we get a post 1240 signing approval, should be coming up.
View Quote

I just took this screenshot from reddit
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 12:09:27 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

That’s good to see!
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 12:55:03 AM EDT
[#10]
They still haven't approved one of mine from January. I'm not worried about it since I have a few others so if it doesn't get approved it's not a big deal. At this point I'm just curious to see if I'm going to set some kind of record for the longest wait.

Two others filed the same day came back in a normal time but this one is just stuck somewhere
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 12:05:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They still haven't approved one of mine from January. I'm not worried about it since I have a few others so if it doesn't get approved it's not a big deal. At this point I'm just curious to see if I'm going to set some kind of record for the longest wait.

Two others filed the same day came back in a normal time but this one is just stuck somewhere
View Quote

You should tag this thread:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/Current-E-form-1-Wait-Champion/17-544787/?
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:33:19 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should tag this thread:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/Current-E-form-1-Wait-Champion/17-544787/?

Tagged. There's a few that have me beat but let's see when they get approved. I'm in the running!
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 3:15:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Form-4 silencer    E-forms
Submitted- 08-22-2022
Approved- 07-23-2023

Form-1   Tax paid.- E-forms
Submitted- 03-31-2023
Approved- 07-23-2023

Form-1.   Tax paid.     E-forms
Submitted-03-31-2023
Approved-07-24-2023
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:17:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Anyone get a F1 approved that was submitted after 4/25?
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 1:44:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Fuck no, I’m still waiting, filed 4/21 and I’m still waiting
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Anyone get a F1 approved that was submitted after 4/25?
View Quote

Submitted 5/5 approved 6/16
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 4:09:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Submitted 5/5 approved 6/16
View Quote

That's good to hear.

Got a denial I have to correct and resubmit and wondered if I was going to get fucked on it.

Link Posted: 9/10/2023 4:20:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That's good to hear.

Got a denial I have to correct and resubmit and wondered if I was going to get fucked on it.

View Quote

What was the denial for?
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 8:47:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What was the denial for?
View Quote

Serial.  

Couple years ago, got denied for omitting "SCR" on a Spike's lower.  Okay,  By the way it's stamped figured that wasn't a part of the serial number, kind of an odd abbreviation, but what do I know and SS QC didn't even catch it so.....

This time around, figure I just better throw in the "SN" on an Aero lower......

Ms. Gilbert didn't like that.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Just passed 9 months waiting for my Amnesty Form 1. I am thinking about cancelling it and submitting a new Form 1 as a trust since all my other NFA stuff, including other SBR's, are in my trust. This would be the only individual.
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 12:04:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just passed 9 months waiting for my Amnesty Form 1. I am thinking about cancelling it and submitting a new Form 1 as a trust since all my other NFA stuff, including other SBR's, are in my trust. This would be the only individual.
View Quote

Approved, 257 days
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 12:07:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Approved, 257 days
View Quote

Ridiculous
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Approved, 257 days
View Quote

Unreal….
Please add an entry here:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/EForm-1-Tracking-Thread-DO-NOT-POST-before-reading-the-rules-in-OP/17-494992/?page=42
Link Posted: 10/2/2023 5:23:25 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Done. And I suck at math - it's 258 days.

Interestingly I submitted a new non amnesty paid form last week. I wonder if that woke up the beast.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top