Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2020 6:35:36 PM EDT
No chance in hell it doesn't pass the house if it gets scheduled. Carryover from last year where it passed the senate before 26-21.

27-20 this year.

https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=5434&Year=2019&Initiative=false

If your kids are in daycare, you better get used to unholstering in your car before you pick your kid up and reholstering when you get back to your car or you risk a gross misdemeanor and mandatory loss of CPL for 3 years if convicted.

Sen Linda Wilson did try and amend it last year to exempt CPL holders. That amendment was rejected.

A stun gun in your wife's purse is the same deal.

... A threat of a gross misdemeanor and a GUN-FREE ZONE sign definitely will stop a mass shooting at a child care facility . They're not not after guns, they're after you.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 9:15:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, CPL holders...folks who've voluntarily submitted to BGC, fingerprinting, etc...one of the safest, law abiding segments of society...obviously can NOT be trusted.  Just look at the whole slew of CPL holder incidents around kids...oh wait...

Well, we'll fix that...we'll just make legal activities illegal!  Easy peasey.

Do these snowflakes ever leave their little liberal bubbles and visit the other 90% of the real world?

Boss
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#2]
IIRC the bill last year required the daycare to be posted, is that still the case?

I also like how it's a violation of I-1639 to leave it in the car and also a violation to bring it in the daycare

Will not comply.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 9:41:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IIRC the bill last year required the daycare to be posted, is that still the case?

I also like how it's a violation of I-1639 to leave it in the car and also a violation to bring it in the daycare

Will not comply.
View Quote
Yep. Done complying.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 12:33:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes child care centers must be posted if it passes... No exceptions for owners or staff either. Must be locked up.

Stun guns are the same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top