Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2022 10:38:54 PM EDT
They are all like "We need to make sure he listens to the voters"

Fuck you liberal fucks.   Like you have given a shit about people that fucking detest that you have tried to put CRT and homo fucking shit in our classrooms.

Don't like it, go slit your wrists.

Him winning was the best race of the whole night.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:10:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Fuck you liberal fucks.   Like you have given a shit about people that fucking detest that you have tried to put CRT and homo fucking shit in our classrooms.

View Quote

I’m down here in Commie Fartkansas land where the only tv channels we get comes from Fartkansas. So explain what your talking about? That’s another gripe I have is we on the eastern part of the state don’t have access to Oklahoma news.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:23:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm down here in Commie Fartkansas land where the only tv channels we get comes from Fartkansas. So explain what your talking about? That's another gripe I have is we on the eastern part of the state don't have access to Oklahoma news.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm down here in Commie Fartkansas land where the only tv channels we get comes from Fartkansas. So explain what your talking about? That's another gripe I have is we on the eastern part of the state don't have access to Oklahoma news.
Ryan Walters just won the R nomination for State public schools Superintendent.  Which means he will be it.  The D wont win in Nov.

He is 100% against common core, CRT, homos in classrooms and all that other bullshit.  He also is for school choice.  

The libs are used to being in complete control of schools and are freaking the fuck out.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ryan Walters just won the R nomination for State public schools Superintendent.  Which means he will be it.  The D wont win in Nov.

He is 100% against common core, CRT, homos in classrooms and all that other bullshit.  He also is for school choice.  

The libs are used to being in complete control of schools and are freaking the fuck out.
View Quote

I wouldn’t count out the female vote in November. They pretty much are foaming at the mouth over abortion. It would be nice to have a conservative school superintendent for a change. It would be nice to get channel six again out of Tulsa.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:34:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I wouldn't count out the female vote in November. They pretty much are foaming at the mouth over abortion. It would be nice to have a conservative school superintendent for a change. It would be nice to get channel six again out of Tulsa.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't count out the female vote in November. They pretty much are foaming at the mouth over abortion. It would be nice to have a conservative school superintendent for a change. It would be nice to get channel six again out of Tulsa.
It wasn't even close.  
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 7:09:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It wasn't even close.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wasn't even close.  

Cool I hope he makes the commies cry for mommy.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 6:26:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 9:25:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am so sick of the teacher's forcing propaganda down the throats of the kids, they are too busy with critical race theory, global warming, worrying about pronouns, teaching the kids about oral sex, trying to get kids to change sexual orientation and every other kooky thing. that they don't have time to teach the kids how to read, write, and do arithmetic.
View Quote

You forgot picking which industry to tax for a higher wage while protesting. And teaching political party favoritism after kicking God out... I sometimes think they are the largest unionized Hate group in our country.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top