Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2018 9:15:41 PM EDT
Don’t forget to vote for GA Secretary of State and PSC in the runoff.  The commie libs would love to take over the vote counting in future elections.  Don’t let them!  Get your conservative friends out there too.  There’s a reason George Soros was putting money into Secretary of State elections around the country.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Done. Never leave a man behind! Remind your friends and relations to vote. Unless they are democrat, of course.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 8:51:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Vote early and often.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:23:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Is Raffensperger even going to run any ads? All I've seen is Barrow commercials.

ETA: Just saw one lol.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:56:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is Raffensperger even going to run any ads? All I've seen is Barrow commercials.

ETA: Just saw one lol.
View Quote
I noticed there was a typo in the Raffensperger flyer I got in the mail the other day.  The campaign must be scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 9:17:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Early voted in Cherokee/Canton yesterday. There was a steady line of about 20 people...
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 8:24:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Early voted in Cherokee/Canton yesterday. There was a steady line of about 20 people...
View Quote
I didn't see any other voters when I voted on Friday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top