Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2018 12:30:23 PM EDT
Hey all, I'm running for state rep in Rockingham district 31 which is a floterial district. It includes North Hampton, Greenland, Newington and Portsmouth ward 3. I'm looking for all the help I can get in these area's as I'm new to politics, only been in the area 2 years and I live in liberal Portsmouth (was in the lakes region for 4 years prior to moving here). I'm not as active here as I am on another gun forum, but I'm obviously pro-gun. I went to the SB12 hearings in support of constitutional carry. I just took the NHFC survey so hopefully those results should be posted soon, but you can also see my positions here ( https://www.lfda.org/candidate/franco-dirienzo ).

If you live in or know anyone that lives in these towns I'm looking for places to put my signs up. My opponent, who is an anti-gunner, only won by 160 votes in 2016 against a different candidate. Of the 4 towns in our district the only one she won was Portsmouth.

I'd appreciate any help I can get. We left MA to get away from all the big govt B.S. and taxes and I want to keep that crap down there.

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

www.franco4nh.com
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Look for Sarah Toscano on the Vermont forum, she knows everyone in northern New England and has all of the connections and advice you'll need.

There's a marketing person in your area who is known for cutting incredible deals on signs and printed supplies :)

Good luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top