Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2018 10:24:18 PM EDT
Anyone here ever go to this? Just want to know if it's worth it? Any recommendations on where to stay or good places to eat? I'll have the wife and kids with so a hotel with a pool will be necessary.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 10:30:37 PM EDT
[#1]
It's fun for kids and enthusiasts.
Ilike the Fairfield Marriott. Book now it may be too late.
Cattle Barron dinners
Peppers lunch dinner
Capital cafe for breakfast
And more.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 2:28:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Only aliens in Ros-hell are the illegal type.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 9:02:06 AM EDT
[#3]
It's not bad - we took the kids down in 2014 when they were 5 and 1.5.  There was a night parade, downtown to walk around, the museums, and planetarium. We stayed at the Hampton Inn one night and the Holiday Inn the next.  The kids will probably enjoy it, and it's entertaining enough to be an alright time.  Yes, lots of weirdos and probably illegals.  Fireworks show was decent too.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 11:07:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m looking to head there this year.  Previous post has me concerned about hotel availability...
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's fun for kids and enthusiasts.
Ilike the Fairfield Marriott. Book now it may be too late.
Cattle Barron dinners
Peppers lunch dinner
Capital cafe for breakfast
And more.
View Quote
Martin’s Capital for all meals!! Solid food recommendations here. I’ll add Big D’s downtown dive, it’s awesome.

And of course Burrito Express on Colloge.

Have fun.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 4:46:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top