Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2022 1:16:29 PM EDT
Can anyone recommend a good roofing guy?
Single family home in the west valley.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 1:36:30 PM EDT
[#1]
ROOF MEDICS. They cover the valley and do fantastic work. They did a magnificent job on mine last year. 480 284 7338  ROC , AND BBB+++.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 1:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ROOF MEDICS. They cover the valley and do fantastic work. They did a magnificent job on mine last year. 480 284 7338  ROC , AND BBB+++.
View Quote

Tile or shingle roof?
Square feet of home and price they charged?
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 12:15:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Shingle,2200 sf inc a second floor . They had to roof a large carport and large patio. Left the site as clean as it was B4 they did the job. As far as price , I would give them a call and they will give you a free estimate , materials have likely gone up this year .
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:16:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I recently used Precision Roofing in the West Valley to do a repair.  I had a broken tile and the rain had gotten to some of the underlayment down a channel.  They pulled up the tiles, put in about 80 sq ft. of new underlayment and wood stringers, sealed the seams of some penetrations, and put all the tiles back, also replaced the broken tiles.  Did a good job.  Cost was $750, not sure if that's good or bad but it was definitely a good job.  Got in within a couple of days and left the property spotless.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top