Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2021 12:37:07 PM EDT
Ordered a cz p-01 from them for in store pick up. Online inventory said it was in stock at a decent price too.
 What are the odds they actually have it in stock. I bet they cancel my order in a day or two.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:54:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Ordered a cz p-01 from them for in store pick up. Online inventory said it was in stock at a decent price too.
 What are the odds they actually have it in stock. I bet they cancel my order in a day or two.
View Quote

Tombstone Tactical is my favorite gun shop in the state, Ive bought more guns than I can count from them.

Barring a website glitch I would expect they'll do right by you
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 7:21:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Tombstone Tactical is a good outfit with a large inventory and will not jerk you off.

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Have ordered online/shipped and shopped in their store.

Nothing but a 5 star rating from me................................

And, I'm a real asshole when it comes to doing bidness.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:11:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Highly unlikely they'll cancel your order but I've never been able to get them to tell me where their "warehouse" is actually located which leads me to believe they don't have one.   I strongly suspect they drop ship everything that says "In stock" from a wholesaler.

TBH, Their inventory accuracy is pretty abysmal.  I'd say 1/2 the time I see a part online that shows "In stock: Phoenix" the counter guy says we don't stock those.  I pull up the webpage on my phone (Yup, I guess I'm that guy) that shows it to be in stock.  They start digging around their computer, "hmm, It does show we have one...let me look in the back" then you wait.

I've had no less than 3 counter guys admit that their website is pretty much hit-and-miss and just because it's on there doesn't mean they have it.

You'll get your gun but you gon' wait.  Don't bother showing up until they tell you it's there.  Every time I go in, there's a disgruntled customer that ordered a gun weeks ago, assuming it should be ready but of course it's not.

....and thanks for reminding me.  They had about 50 BCM RE kits out on the shelf.  I need to go grab a few.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:38:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the firearm inventory is linked to a distributors inventory. You can do that with Davidson and a couple of the other big distributors.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:38:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I made the order before looking at reviews. All the latest 1star reviews say they lied on inventory and ended up getting the orders canceled. So I guess we’ll see.

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Nothing but good experiences here.  I've ordered several online and picked them up in Chino Valley without a hitch.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:41:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Highly unlikely they'll cancel your order but I've never been able to get them to tell me where their "warehouse" is actually located which leads me to believe they don't have one.   I strongly suspect they drop ship everything that says "In stock" from a wholesaler.

TBH, Their inventory accuracy is pretty abysmal.  I'd say 1/2 the time I see a part online that shows "In stock: Phoenix" the counter guy says we don't stock those.  I pull up the webpage on my phone (Yup, I guess I'm that guy) that shows it to be in stock.  They start digging around their computer, "hmm, It does show we have one...let me look in the back" then you wait.

I've had no less than 3 counter guys admit that their website is pretty much hit-and-miss and just because it's on there doesn't mean they have it.

You'll get your gun but you gon' wait.  Don't bother showing up until they tell you it's there.  Every time I go in, there's a disgruntled customer that ordered a gun weeks ago, assuming it should be ready but of course it's not.

....and thanks for reminding me.  They had about 50 BCM RE kits out on the shelf.  I need to go grab a few.
View Quote

+1

I went up there last weekend to avoid the crowds at the Carnival of the West show.

1911s in the case didn't match what was listed on the website.
Also had poverty pony lowers on sale for $55 too.
So, the trip wasn't a bust.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 10:28:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

+1

I went up there last weekend to avoid the crowds at the Carnival of the West show.

1911s in the case didn't match what was listed on the website.
Also had poverty pony lowers on sale for $55 too.
So, the trip wasn't a bust.
View Quote

"Poverty Pony" hilarious!!!!! I hadn't heard that one before.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 12:44:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

"Poverty Pony" hilarious!!!!! I hadn't heard that one before.
View Quote

Joined Mar 2001

lol
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 12:09:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Pistol came in yesterday, going to pick it up this afternoon. Overall not to bad. Communication is lacking though. Tracking would be nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top