Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2021 7:15:27 AM EDT
Typical urban leadership.  Mayor is under criminal investigation.  Husband, previously busted for armed robbery, is busted again.

And the urbanites keep voting for these people.

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/heavy-police-presence-outside-rochester-mayor-lovely-warren-home/6114829/?cat=565
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:35:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:17:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah rural leadership they just steal gravel from the highway department or use the town heavy equipment to fix up their driveway
View Quote
Rural?!?! Try Long Island towns as well. Supervisors and other leadership have used town labor from highways, sanitation, parks, etc. to maintain their properties. If an incident comes to light then "oopsie" and they wind up paying some token amount for the service but the amount is never equivalent to what a private contractor would charge. The Town of Brookhaven, aka "Crookhaven", was well known for its internal corruption.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 1:00:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh urban mayors husband now involved with drug ring.  Oops.  She I’ll bet she dindu Nuffin.

Wham13, being complete morons, reports the find of “
Keltec P40 caliber Smith & Wesson handgun “

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 5:55:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Mayor Warren’s husband dealing/distributing crack cocaine, why am I not surprised?
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 8:11:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Mayor Warren's husband dealing/distributing crack cocaine, why am I not surprised?
View Quote

How else would she fund her campaign ? It is not as if her constituents can make donations to her campaign with EBT cards
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 8:17:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Drugs and guns found in the home she shares with her husband and she claims to know nothing.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 8:24:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#8]
She didn’t know there was crack, unregistered handgun and $100k in cash in her house? Where she lives with her husband (legally separated but living together?) and the daughter they are co-parenting?

She is full of more shit than Hillary Clinton
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 7:51:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She didn’t know there was crack, unregistered handgun and $100k in cash in her house? Where she lives with her husband (legally separated but living together?) and the daughter they are co-parenting?

She is full of more shit than Hillary Clinton
View Quote

It was reported the separation papers were never filed. 10 year old home alone with unsecured firearms. Her "husband's" attorney picked the court date unlike her claim it was of political reasons. But she woke up numerous times according to her bs statement on TV.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:37:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Remember I called it first.  Dindu  Nuffin.

And the challenger is just one in the same.  Avoid responsibility by blaming the gun.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:36:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It was reported the separation papers were never filed. 10 year old home alone with unsecured firearms. Her "husband's" attorney picked the court date unlike her claim it was of political reasons. But she woke up numerous times according to her bs statement on TV.
View Quote

Isn't that how you get DSS benefits?  Claim a dependent Child with an "estranged" Father, who's "not living with them" and "just spending the night" there while collecting Housing and other FSA perks.  

Seems to me they had a Judge of similar graft that cost the City a hell of a lot of money for doing NOTHING but avoiding Jail.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:38:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Democrat Playbook Article One: "Admit Nothing, Deny Everything, Make Counter Accusations."
Show me where I'm wrong.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 4:02:37 PM EDT
[#14]
I am so glad we didn't buy a house in Monroe county.  I have zero reasons to ever go to that shithole "city".
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 4:02:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Democrat Playbook Article One: "Admit Nothing, Deny Everything, Make Counter Accusations."
Show me where I'm wrong.  
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 7:57:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Why haven't you guys flooded the ag office with complaints about hey a crack daddy with a child and a illegal weapon...

Why haven't you been leading this case ?

Its for the children now..

Hammer her dumb ass..

Use the liberal words they always sprout against them..
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:29:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Because NYSAG isn’t going to go after a protected politician.  She’s part of the problem.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Because NYSAG isn’t going to go after a protected politician.  She’s part of the problem.
View Quote

Truth...
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 2:58:11 PM EDT
[#19]
https://13wham.com/news/local/mayors-husband-5-others-now-facing-federal-charges-in-cocaine-investigation

I can understand RPD not arresting the mayor for drugs and guns found in HER home, since they work for her.  Where is DEA and ATF though?
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:21:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Rochester murder rate makes Fox News.

Unindicted mayor says the cause is racism.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rochester-ny-outpaces-chicago-murder-rate-police-intervention
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:42:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rochester-ny-outpaces-chicago-murder-rate-police-intervention
View Quote
Well it is Fox. If it makes CNN I will be impressed
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol……racism……lol
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 4:38:15 PM EDT
[#23]
OMG mayor lovely busted on gun charges!!

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/rochester-mayor-lovely-warren-and-her-husband-facing-weapons-charges/6173574/?cat=565

Guess they had to wait till she lost the primary And they knew she wouldn’t be their boss for long.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Gun charges, child welfare charges, daughter was the only person in the house when the police showed up….warren is garbage, fuck her

ETA, she was at work today and now no one knows where she is…run bitch run
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
OMG mayor lovely busted on gun charges!!

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/rochester-mayor-lovely-warren-and-her-husband-facing-weapons-charges/6173574/?cat=565

Guess they had to wait till she lost the primary And they knew she wouldn’t be their boss for long.
View Quote

The DA is not a democrat.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 10:38:55 AM EDT
[#26]
My guess is she will plead to misdemeanors and get probation. A lot of wiggle room for her lawyer to work with.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:03:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Notice of course, one charge won’t stick as it’s already been shot down, the other two violate 2A.  

Where’s the two kilo drug charge?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:12:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Notice of course, one charge won’t stick as it’s already been shot down, the other two violate 2A.  

Where’s the two kilo drug charge?
View Quote

No drugs found in the house.  The charges will stick.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My guess is she will plead to misdemeanors and get probation. A lot of wiggle room for her lawyer to work with.
View Quote

Maybe, if she wants to keep her law license.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top