Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2021 4:50:32 PM EDT
Bob is coming back to Aucilla March 5th/6th, 2022 to give his Pistol/Carbine class. CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED.

Ammo is starting to become available so no more excuses. Bob is a fantastic trainer, extremely skilled shooter, and stays at the hunt camp with us. The after-class social is priceless.

Robert Keller: Take the guy out and move on

What You Need To Face A Threat

Robert Keller on 3 inch dots

I have personally seen/used the techniques Bob teaches in a violent encounter and they work. This is not "tactical band camp"... this is good, solid, realistic training focusing on true gunfighting skills.

Class Cost- $500

TO MAKE THIS FINANCIALLY EASY... I'LL TAKE DEPOSITS AND SMALL MONTHLY PAYMENTS.

TO SECURE YOUR SPOT, YOU MUST E-MAIL ME ([email protected]) AND PAY FOR THE CLASS OR AT LEAST ESTABLISH A PAYMENT PLAN.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:32:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Alright....I can't say im not disappointed that I didn't get a chance to train with a real life Call Of Duty Character but I'm down with some high speed training with another real life bad ass. My Marine son would have been  soooo jealous....a pic of the range with Ronin on it...and me smiling.......Got one interested so far.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:44:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Love Keller’s class and you can count me in, again.

.308 SBR ok again?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:47:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Count me in!
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:05:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Put me down for a slot.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 11:36:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Is this pistol, carbine, fundamentals, tactics, or all of the above?  How many days?
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this pistol, carbine, fundamentals, tactics, or all of the above?  How many days?
View Quote

2-Day Pistol/Carbine.

A good mix of fundamentals, some moving and shooting, good bit of support side work, transitions, etc. A well balanced course suitable for shooter's of ANY skill level.

I hosted Bob perhaps a half-dozen times and everyone had a great time. Guys have repeated the class... it's that much fun.

Anyone wanting to burn a lot of ammo doing gung-ho range drills that really don't do anything for developing true gun fighting skills, this class isn't for you.

Link Posted: 7/15/2021 2:08:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Love Keller’s class and you can count me in, again.

.308 SBR ok again?
View Quote

Absolutely...
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Im in.  mark me down for a spot.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:27:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Class will be $500 I've confirmed this with Bob.

Looking at the weekend of March 5th/6th.

I'll be glad to take small deposits and small monthly payments to make it easy to attend the class.

Bob stays with us at the hunt camp and the cookout/social time after class is excellent.

Link Posted: 7/16/2021 7:12:27 PM EDT
[#10]
email sent...
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#11]
DATE MOVED TO MARCH 5th/6th.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 7:53:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Hi Bob

I am looking to attend this class.

I hope to make reservation and payment in the near future as I am heading to Georgia at the end of the month to shoot a FAL match.

Once done with the FAL match I can see what funds I have available.

Will email once I can confirm.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 8:32:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hi Bob

I am looking to attend this class.

I hope to make reservation and payment in the near future as I am heading to Georgia at the end of the month to shoot a FAL match.

Once done with the FAL match I can see what funds I have available.

Will email once I can confirm.
View Quote

Sounds good... class is filling faster than I thought... glad to see the strong interest.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 8:34:46 AM EDT
[#14]
GUYS... I'M GETTING A LOT OF HITS ON THIS. TO SECURE A SPOT YOU MUST E-MAIL ME!

I have this posted in multiple places and I need to keep track of who is locked in... best way for me is an e-mail.

INCLUDE YOUR SCREEN NAME so I can match posts with e-mails and comments.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#15]
BTT
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 8:47:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Guys this class filled up fast.

However, March is a ways away so I have a standing list started to replace anyone who might drop. E-mail me [email protected] to get on the wait list or ask questions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top