Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2017 12:32:00 PM EDT
Fantastic training opportunity with a fantastic trainer. If you're looking to get legitimate, functional, effective training with carbine and pistol, this is it.

Aucilla is about 35 miles east of Tallahassee. Come train and socialize with us, I guarantee you will have a GREAT time.

We will be brining Bob to Aucilla for the following:

Advanced Tactical Carbine and Pistol (2 days)

Dates: April 14, 2018 - April 15, 2018

Price: $550

Introduction to Tactical Carbine and Pistol (2 days)

Dates: April 21, 2018 - April 22, 2018

Price: $500

For more information on Bob and his classes, visit Gamut Resolutions
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:46:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm holding my class in March, I believe there are two spots left.

SIGNAL-0 CARBINE/PISTOL
March 10-11 in Aucilla, FL
500 rounds pistol, 500 rounds carbine. Contact me for specifics or visit my website  Signal-0 Training
$150 per shooter

THE BOB KELLER CLASSES ARE STILL A GO... don't miss the opportunity to train with Bob...
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 6:09:14 PM EDT
[#2]
How many people in each class? Average skill level of attendees? I've been looking at these for a while now....very interested.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How many people in each class? Average skill level of attendees? I've been looking at these for a while now....very interested.
View Quote
I limit my classes to ten people... not sure what Bob's limit is.

I've had classes with a mixture of experienced LEO/Military right down to novice. I will pat myself on the back here and tell you I can run a class with mixed skills levels w/o overrunning the new guy/gal or holding back the experienced shooter... refer to my feedback from my classes for supporting documentation on the subject. This is possible because I, like other credible instructors, don't believe in the "advanced this" and "advanced that". We focus on getting good and fast with the basics, which works. No smoke & mirrors, no Ninja shit...lol.

I make a no fuss no pay guarantee... if by the end of class Sunday you have either 1) not a had a GREAT time; or 2) not learned something new/worthy... you don't pay a dime, it's that simple.

By the way, we grill deer burgers Saturday after class.... I like to make it as much of a social event as it is a training event. If you have any specific questions, please ask. A lot of people on here have been to my classes and will vouch for the instruction.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the detailed reply....I'll be seeing you in a few months. If the wifey doesn't have a problem with it of course....lol
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 1:26:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks for the detailed reply....I'll be seeing you in a few months. If the wifey doesn't have a problem with it of course....lol
View Quote
I have taken Bob’s class and it is a lot of fun.  We booked a private class and it was more than we ever expected for the money and you will learn your  strenghs and weaknesses throughout the course.  You will learn a lot in the 2 days and really test your equipment and find any weak links.  Don’t hesitate, it’s a blast and Bob is a great instructor.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 6:13:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have taken Bob’s class and it is a lot of fun.  We booked a private class and it was more than we ever expected for the money and you will learn your  strenghs and weaknesses throughout the course.  You will learn a lot in the 2 days and really test your equipment and find any weak links.  Don’t hesitate, it’s a blast and Bob is a great instructor.
View Quote
... and I make a killer deer burger... lol.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 1:11:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I signed up for the deer burger class

Link Posted: 2/12/2018 11:04:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Had two drop from the March 10/11 Class... so two spots open.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 11:33:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Had two drop from the March 10/11 Class... so two spots open.
View Quote

Are those slots for the deer burger class?  
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 9:31:43 AM EDT
[#10]
March 10/11 class has two spots open.

Keller Class, both dates, are still open.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 5:29:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Bob Keller class next month...
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 2:40:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Two weeks out... still openings for both of Bob's classes.

I'll be around Friday the 13th for anyone wanting to come out and knock off the dust before class on the 14th.

I should have the range mowed and ready by 3pm on Friday, leaves plenty of time for some warm-ups... or should I say, READY UPS.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Two weeks out... still openings for both of Bob's classes.

I'll be around Friday the 13th for anyone wanting to come out and knock off the dust before class on the 14th.

I should have the range mowed and ready by 3pm on Friday, leaves plenty of time for some warm-ups... or should I say, READY UPS.
View Quote
sweet, I should be able to get up there on Friday, can't wait
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Great class, great guys, awesome time. Thank you Bob for hosting.

If you have the time and money jump on this weekends class, you will not be disappointed.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 5:31:26 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll give another thumbs up to Bob Capps's classes. Great training at a great price. Don't hesitate to try one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top