Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2021 7:11:27 PM EDT
I received an email.

For the past TEN years, all we have heard from the Mainstream Media, the Latte Liberals, and Andrew Cuomo, is just how perfect New York has been. Sadly, we know this couldn't be further from the truth.
Whether it's Cuomo's rampant corruption, sexual assault allegations, his nursing home scandal and coverup, or his decade-long incompetence that has New York mired in decline and forced over one million New Yorkers to the exits... Cuomo's reign has been an unmitigated disaster and must come to an end.

On top of all of that New York has the HIGHEST taxes in the nation and the WORST economic outlook! Cuomo once promised to clean up Albany but all he has done is left a mess for the New York taxpayers, like YOU and ME, to clean up.
CONTRIBUTE TO ASTORINO FOR GOVERNOR
What does this all add up to?  
I AM OFFICIALLY DECLARING MY CANDIDACY FOR GOVERNOR OF NEW YORK.
As a lifelong resident and former two-term County Executive of Westchester County with bipartisan support, it is my obligation to you, Doug, to get New York back on track once again as the leader of the United States and the world.

It is right here in Westchester where my wife, Shelia, and three children, and two dogs are all residents, and right here in New York where I want to give them a great state to stay in. But we need to change direction fast.

So I ask you, Hanz, are you ready? Are you ready to lower taxes, clean up our state's corruption, fully REOPEN and transform our state?

Thank you,

Rob Astorino
Republican Candidate
Governor of New York
A Steady Leader...For Challenging Times

Link Posted: 5/11/2021 7:17:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I like Rob.  Let there be a GOP primary to choose the candidate.  No more backroom dealings.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#2]
yea hes not one of the rinos the gop will pick.. Epic fail.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 3:16:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I met Rob the first time around and liked what he said, and the character he presented.
Irrelevant as it is, he's a really short dude and I'm a hairless sasquatch: he wasn't the least bit taken back....he did have to ask what the "FUAC" stamps were though.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 5:47:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yea hes not one of the rinos the gop will pick.. Epic fail.
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 8:06:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I like Rob too.
He's come the closest to beating Cumhole out of any GOP candidate so far.
As was mentioned, lets see what happens after the dust cloud settles and get behind whoever's on top.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top