Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2023 4:01:31 PM EDT
Zero personal/financial interest in the company, and I'm not the OP of that thread.  Just passing info along as an FYI.  https://ridgelineshooting.com/

https://www.northeastshooters.com/xen/threads/ridgeline-2023.445678/

Hello Northeast Shooters,
Thanks to our amazing customers, Ridgeline Training Center in Dalton, NH had an amazing 2022, but 2023 is shaping up to be even better!

Last year, our new open enrollment courses like 5 day SPR and Mountain Riflemen were huge hits. Our expanded LE curriculum was also a success, not only home, but at TTPOA, CT SWAT, and the numerous mobile trainings that we conducted. We taught designated marksman, sniper, breaching, red dot pistol, and many more.

Ridgeline added the following to the facility last year:
-Moving targets
-Raised firing platform for mountain rifle course
-Real world prop line
-5 story sniper tower/Sims shoot house
-Urban street-style training area
-Explosive Breaching Facade

Our new classroom and pro shop will be ready for the start of spring classes. We will have 5 moving target systems with facades operational and are adding a ton more steel downrange. We have added some new talent to our instructor staff like Matt and Dan, and Blake came on full-time to spearhead the expansion of Ridgeline Outfitters. We rolled out new products including our "DROP" dropped offset pouch adapter and our precision rifle sling, the "HogLeash". We have also partnered with a major ammunition distributor to offer our students the opportunity to purchase the ammo you need for your classes and have it waiting for you.

In addition to our full progression of 12 pistol, carbine, and precision rifle courses, here are some upcoming event highlights for 2023:

-Bash Bros Bash: Alex Hartmann/Jared Reston/Dan Brokos - Sept 8-10
-5 day Full Spectrum Precision Rifle - Sept 27- Oct1
-5 Day Full Spectrum SPR/Scoped carbine - August 7-11
-Advanced Night Operator - Nov 3-4
-Aerial Platform Shooting - August 19-20

We are hosting the Tactical Games and the Hero Down competition again, and we will be teaching at OTOA, TTPOA, and CT SWAT Challenge.

Book your next classes before they fill as numerous courses are already sold out or only have 1 or 2 seats left! (We limited all classes to 12 students to maximize the experience, trigger time, and coaching.)

Ridgeline Training

Combative Pistol - April 15-16, Sept 23-24
Advanced Combative Pistol - June 10-11, Oct 28-29
Low-Vis Pistol - July 22-23
Combative Carbine - Apr 22-23 (SOLD OUT), July 15-16 (SOLD OUT)
Close Quarters Carbine - May 20-21 (SOLD OUT), July 29-30, Nov 11-12
Recce Carbine - April 1-2 (SOLD OUT), Oct 7-8 (SOLD OUT)
Scoped Carbine - Feb 4-5 (Blakely, GA 1 SEAT LEFT & Eagle Lake, TX), May 6-7, Sept 16-17 (SOLD OUT)
Night Operator - Apr 28-29
Precision Rifle Fundamentals - Mar 25-26 (SOLD OUT), April 1-2 (SOLD OUT), July 7-8 (SOLD OUT), Nov 25-26
Advance Precision Rifle - June 3-4, Aug 26-27, Dec 2-3
Mountain Rifleman - June 24-25

As always, feel free to ask me any questions in this thread or shoot me a message.

Thanks for your support!

Jay Pedro
Director of Training
[email protected]
Ridgeline Defense
Instagram

Ridgeline Training
Follow us Instagram: ridgeline_defense

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2023 12:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the sounds of that mountain rifleman class
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I've driven by there a few times.  You can't see much from the road except for what I think is their new elevated platform.  The google earth imagery was updated in October so you can see some of the layout.  That, combined with the stuff they post on FB makes it look like quite a nice facility.

The place is pretty easy to get to as well.  Literally 10-12 minutes off I93 via both exit 41 or 43.

Some good food in the Littleton area as well.

Link Posted: 3/28/2023 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#3]
They’ve been expanding constantly it seems. A few friends have taken some classes there and can’t say enough good things.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 4:48:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Only 37 minutes from my sister in law's motel.
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#5]
These guys put on some good training.  Their facility is rapidly upgrading, and they know what they're doing.  I've taken a couple of their courses, and I will definitely be signing up for more.  The fact that they are only a half hour from my house helps too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top