Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 8:23:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Anybody else now having problems leaving a voice mail for the Governor's Offfice?

I have been guilting all my Florida friends and neighbors to e-mail & call (both live speak and VM) but I am being told that the option to leave a voice mail message for the Governor is either down or been removed.

I don't know if this is because the system has been overloaded or if they are just tired of hearing us.

Can anyone confirm that the Governor's voice mail line is down (or not)?

ETA- Nevermind, up and running.

IF YOU HAVEN'T E-MAILED, CALLED TO TALK AND CALLED TO LEAVE A MESSAGE, PLEASE DO! Maybe it doesn't do anything or maybe it becomes part of the bigger message we need to send. Either way, do it!
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 8:24:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ted Nugent nailed it decades ago when I was actively involved with gun legislation in another state. He said; it's not enough for you to know who your representatives are-they MUST know who YOU are.

MJBT is doing this the right way.

Believe me. NO ONE is reading your e-mails and being pursuaded by them.  If you call...a staff member with a yellow legal pad will politely speak with you (if they are even answering phones-the dirty little secret behind E-mails) and is making a check mark FOR or AGAINST. That's it. Politicians think that "well, they wrote an E-mail and blew off steam" so we are all good now.....and  go find whatever lobbiest or politician they are screwing this week.
View Quote
Ted Nugent as a NRA Board Member with funds should throw his weight around on gun issues instead of collecting a pay check from the NRA to attend NRAAM.

But you are right.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 8:50:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

In English.
View Quote
Not sure our S FL contingent will comprende.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 9:03:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Not sure our S FL contingent will comprende.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/9/2018 9:19:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Senator Montford's legal staff just called me and said "Mr. Miami_JBT, you were absolutely right. SB 7026 does make possession illegal on October 1. We'd like you to write in detail the issues this bill has and what other items it targets that it shouldn't have."
View Quote
That's promising that they contacted you about your concerns and the legalities they overlooked.

Any lawyers on board to help you? Nolo maybe? If the enemy uses them to draft legislation to make us into instant felons, use the same tactic against them.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 10:18:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's promising that they contacted you about your concerns and the legalities they overlooked.

Any lawyers on board to help you? Nolo maybe? If the enemy uses them to draft legislation to make us into instant felons, use the same tactic against them.
View Quote
A friend of mine from another board who lurks here and is a lawyer is planning to contact JBT. Probably has already done so. He has done some very good preliminary analysis of this bill.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 10:28:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Keep emailing and calling, I sent another email today and I have already called again.

I am stating my opposition to this poorly worded and ill-considered bill.  Do not sign this legislation or at the very least make them fix it.

Fix the issues with Due Process and ex parte seizure of firearms.

Remove the provision that 18-19-20-year-old homeowners cannot purchase a longarm for home defense.

Remove the language around bump stocks, do not make felons of tens of thousand's of law-abiding Floridians in the name of political expediency.

Allow actual teachers to carry not the canard passed in this bill with its ridiculous training requirements and buy-in from county school board and sheriff's departments.  The training requirements include 12 hours of diversity training for some strange reason.

In short, it's not too late for the Florida GOP to fix this crisis it has created with its base.  You can act responsibly and keep your oath and your promises to the people who voted for you.  It's too late for many Florida State senators and representatives, they will be removed from office, but you can recover from this.

Regards,

Lacoochee
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I see on the news that Gov Scott has brought all the school shooting victims families to the Capitol today for the signing , they all approve of the bill
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 1:25:58 PM EDT
[#9]
It's a foregone conclusion Scott will sign the bill.  Any other talk is BS.  Scott asked for the bill, the GOP leadership pushed the bill, and the left wanted to go a lot further.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 1:59:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's a foregone conclusion Scott will sign the bill.  Any other talk is BS.  Scott asked for the bill, the GOP leadership pushed the bill, and the left wanted to go a lot further.
View Quote
In a nutshell.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 2:00:12 PM EDT
[#11]
I know a lot of them are term-limited but I also know that once a politician, always a politician...so they will be running for another office somewhere.  We all need to keep that voting list and remember those names, as sure as shit they will come back looking for our money and votes in the future.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 2:11:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes it is.............that said I fully intend to do something I have never done in nearly 60 years of voting................vote for a democrat.................I fully intend to cast my ballot for that dried up male version of Nancy Pelosi in the forthcoming run........At LEAST we then know what we have!
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 3:29:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Afterwards, I went to my district officials. Sen. Montford and Rep. Ashley. Both are Democrats. Ashley voted against the bill and so thanked her. Montford voted for the bill.

I spoke with him and explained everything. His eyes were "Oh Fuck, that's not good". His legal staff wants to talk to me so he can fully understand what he voted on.
View Quote
Has anyone pointed out that they forgot to exempt the police and military so when they define things like match triggers, forward grips, recoil pads and so forth as illegal bump stocks, the law applies to the police too.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 4:11:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

In a nutshell.
View Quote
All with Trumps blessing. If Scott had any doubts as to what he was doing, he got the encouragement he needed from POTUS

MAGA, he signed it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 4:34:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
All with Trumps blessing. If Scott had any doubts as to what he was doing, he got the encouragement he needed from POTUS

MAGA, he signed it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a nutshell.

MAGA, he signed it.
Just saw it too
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yes it is.............that said I fully intend to do something I have never done in nearly 60 years of voting................vote for a democrat.................I fully intend to cast my ballot for that dried up male version of Nancy Pelosi in the forthcoming run........At LEAST we then know what we have!
View Quote
If you have the option, I recommend voting Libertarian over Democrat. It will still be a vote against anti gun Republicans and it won’t support even worse anti gun politicians.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 5:19:14 PM EDT
[#17]
What about binary triggers?
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 5:33:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If you have the option, I recommend voting Libertarian over Democrat. It will still be a vote against anti gun Republicans and it won’t support even worse anti gun politicians.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This and stop supporting the RINO party with money period.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What about binary triggers?
View Quote
Going to be illegal come 10/1/18.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 5:50:25 PM EDT
[#20]
I support throwing them all out including the POTUS that encouraged and championed it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 5:54:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
I guess they don't care if I eat four hundred bucks for a trigger and BCG?  Rhetorical, I know they don't now what to do with the damn thing.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#22]
So possession of belt loops and rubber bands are now felonies in Florida?
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 6:11:44 PM EDT
[#23]
So a brand new firearm comes to you in factory condition. Then you go and shoot Oh say 2000 rounds to "Break" it in. Are the self Polished parts NOW ILLEGAL because the trigger is in fact easier to manipulate? Seems like this is going to be real Messy
You still have your 2nd A  but you cant use it?
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I guess they don't care if I eat four hundred bucks for a trigger and BCG?  Rhetorical, I know they don't now what to do with the damn thing.
View Quote
Well, mine came in the mail just yesterday..........it's unopened and going back to Brownells monday...........................and yes, I've considered the Libertarian registration, tho it's just as worthless as a Democratic call.

I am 77 now, and this really is not my country anymore!!   Been an NRA member since I was a boy scout..........I am seriously  considering sending my life membership card back.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#25]
I went to the voting booth with my NRA list of "Good" candidates.  I am at a loss as to who to believe anymore.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Good luck to them that try to enforce this.....
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Forget you, Rick Scott. Your senate run is toast.

To all those spineless Republicans who voted for this garbage, you will feel the consequences come election time.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Well, Fuzzy, while I'm with you on your stance but just consider that the young deputy or warden that hears that rapid string is just going to do what the book says............and  your ass is going to jail!.............So you keep it, what happens when y ou have a house fire and some fireman sees that bi nary decal.............at best y ou are gonna lose your gun!

Been there, done that............had a fireman hand me an obvious war trophy chi com 47 he picked up in a home fire............I saved the poor bastard that owned that piece (he brought it back!) from prosecution on both the state and federal level, but he lost h is gun.......did manage to paper the thing to the pd............but it was not right........Still, I had no choice and that's precisely where the problem is................what do you do.

Just how many of you have the balls to show up at a range with grandpa's paperless thompson that you dug out of the attic when he croaked?    Do so and you can forget you shootin' games, your hunting, your tinkering..............................you voting or holding public office or even being bonded..............how many of  you?
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Forget you, Rick Scott. Your senate run is toast.

To all those spineless Republicans who voted for this garbage, you will feel the consequences come election time.
View Quote
THIS!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 7:05:12 PM EDT
[#30]
First Duke Energy now this.  Scott really knows how to sabotage his own political future.  I'm going to be a resident as of September.....is there a primary challenger to this traitor for the U.S. Senate run and when is your primary?  Some say never trust a politician with a mustache.  It would seem now that we can't trust bald ones either.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#31]
I just informed Governor Scott, that I would not support his upcoming United States Senate bid. I know small compensation for his signing anti Second Amendment legislation. I feel used, but I will no longer support RINO politicians.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 7:15:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I see on the news that Gov Scott has brought all the school shooting victims families to the Capitol today for the signing , they all approve of the bill
View Quote
Yeah...all the leftists from Coward County approve of Rick Scott's defection.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#33]
It sucks, I'm not happy about it. But politicians understand demographics.  We are being swamped by yankee liberals.  The liberals have firm control of our schools.  All the students out demonstrating last week will be voting in 2020.  They are already liberal.  Think how they will vote after several more years of indoctrination.  We are fighting a rear guard action.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 7:39:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Does any one have the dates all these laws come into effect?

-as far as I know "bump stocks" Oct. 1

So what about the rest?
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 7:52:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well, Fuzzy, while I'm with you on your stance but just consider that the young deputy or warden that hears that rapid string is just going to do what the book says............and  your ass is going to jail!.............So you keep it, what happens when y ou have a house fire and some fireman sees that bi nary decal.............at best y ou are gonna lose your gun!

Been there, done that............had a fireman hand me an obvious war trophy chi com 47 he picked up in a home fire............I saved the poor bastard that owned that piece (he brought it back!) from prosecution on both the state and federal level, but he lost h is gun.......did manage to paper the thing to the pd............but it was not right........Still, I had no choice and that's precisely where the problem is................what do you do.

Just how many of you have the balls to show up at a range with grandpa's paperless thompson that you dug out of the attic when he croaked?    Do so and you can forget you shootin' games, your hunting, your tinkering..............................you voting or holding public office or even being bonded..............how many of  you?
View Quote
No no no...I mean good luck with actually enforcing this....is every range going to inspect every gun for a trigger mod, how is some cop that doesn't know jack about firearms going to tell the difference?
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 8:43:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Fuzzy, if that gun mimics auto fire then any cop worth his salt is gonna check it out.............trust me on that, I was one for way over thirty years................if I had a choice on that AK I mentioned I'd have had a blind eye.....but I wasn't alone and a LOT of leos don't think like me, they will do as they are expected to

Far as my earlier comment on voting goes, I really ought to have explained my reasoning for the Democratic vote.   Firstly, Nelson is Scott's primary and singular opponent.............no one else presents any real challenge and the simple truth is that Nelson is old, worn out and doddering.    We know what he will do.......that said,  if Scott replaces him then we have many, many years with that rattlesnake in our boot..............best we cut that snakes head off at the git go and send that back stabber a real going away message.................kinda like the tale of making lawyers behave like good people..........line up a hundred, shoot half and the rest will suddenly be angelic.

Scott has got to go!
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 8:50:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, they don't care. The law has no provision for buy backs, grandfathering or legal disposal.

Sure the law violates the US and Florida constitutions regarding due process and the taking of private property but since when do legislators care about pesky things like rights.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 9:32:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Could we please ban stupidity and destroy the state of CA
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 8:35:25 AM EDT
[#39]
I just called both of my representatives for my area who voted to pass SB 7026 to tell them that they lost my vote and that I will vote for their opposition just to see them out. I even said I might run against them because I'm actually considering it.

I encourage everyone to do the same. Love them or hate them they are still our representatives and if we get the message loud and clear that they are losing votes because of this the maybe next time they vote they will think twice and try to win us back by voting in our favor.
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 9:41:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I just called both of my representatives for my area who voted to pass SB 7026 to tell them that they lost my vote and that I will vote for their opposition just to see them out. I even said I might run against them because I'm actually considering it.

I encourage everyone to do the same. Love them or hate them they are still our representatives and if we get the message loud and clear that they are losing votes because of this the maybe next time they vote they will think twice and try to win us back by voting in our favor.
View Quote
Just did the same. I took orders to a deploying DDG to escape California, I refuse to see my adoptive state of Florida go the same route. Will do what I can to help.
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don't forget the primary requirements for being a politician are 1) having no morals, and 2) must be able to lie to others
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 11:37:42 AM EDT
[#42]
3).. steal the lollipops out of kids mouths..
Link Posted: 3/17/2018 7:16:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Typically I won't give Democrats the time of day, but keep in mind it was Nixon(R) that signed the GCA of 1968 and GH Bush (R) that stopped all future production and sales of Class III to Civilians.
Gov. Scott isn't necessarily a bad person or unsympathetic to Pro-gun causes, but lets face it the anti's churned the waters and got into their Elected Office's  and Faces: He had no choice but to sign, and the NRA no choice but to take the State to Court....think about it, it's not that obtuse.
Link Posted: 3/17/2018 11:39:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Typically I won't give Democrats the time of day, but keep in mind it was Nixon(R) that signed the GCA of 1968 and GH Bush (R) that stopped all future production and sales of Class III to Civilians.
Gov. Scott isn't necessarily a bad person or unsympathetic to Pro-gun causes, but lets face it the anti's churned the waters and got into their Elected Office's  and Faces: He had no choice but to sign, and the NRA no choice but to take the State to Court....think about it, it's not that obtuse.
View Quote
Reagan is the one who participated in no new machine gun for sale to civvys... Not Class-III.

Bush 1 did the import ban. 1989.

Bush 2 flat out stated he would sign a renewal of the ‘94-‘04 AWB if it came to his desk.

People hate on Dems, but JFK was a very pro-gun President, big time gun guy. Invited the NYPD pistol team to the WH when they won the Nationals. I know quite a few libs that are bigtime gun guys.

Scott is a rich Naples Republican who wants to run against Sen Nelson. Rich Naples Republicans care about their money, they don’t give a shit about guns and for the most part don’t really like them, at lest the few dozen I know, half of which live in Scott’s neighborhood.
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 7:33:26 AM EDT
[#45]
I think when we are talking conaitutional issues we have to hink decades ahead, not just to this election.

Nelson isn't my first tchoice for this coming election.  But if I vote for him, its because we have years now to prepare for NOT a Nelson or a Scott and that's where we should be putting our efforts.

Voting for Scott will ensure Scott's for years to come.
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Reagan is the one who participated in no new machine gun for sale to civvys... Not Class-III.

Bush 2 flat out stated he would sign a renewal of the '94-'04 AWB if it came to his desk.

People hate on Dems, but JFK was a very pro-gun President, big time gun guy. Invited the NYPD pistol team to the WH when they won the Nationals. I know quite a few libs that are bigtime gun guys.

Scott is a rich Naples Republican who wants to run against Sen Nelson. Rich Naples Republicans care about their money, they don't give a shit about guns and for the most part don't really like them, at lest the few dozen I know, half of which live in Scott's neighborhood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bush 2 flat out stated he would sign a renewal of the '94-'04 AWB if it came to his desk.

Scott is a rich Naples Republican who wants to run against Sen Nelson. Rich Naples Republicans care about their money, they don't give a shit about guns and for the most part don't really like them, at lest the few dozen I know, half of which live in Scott's neighborhood.
Reagan also signed the Mulford Act into law in California. Banning Open Carry. He also signed California's waiting period into law.

Gov. George Deukmejian (R) signed the Roberti-Roos Assault Weapons Control Act of 1989 into law in California.

Gov. George Pataki (R) signed NY's AWB in 2000. Mirroring the Fulton Clinton AWB, but adding more to it and making it permanent.

Gov. Mitt Romney (R) signed Massachusetts' AWB into law in 2004.

Edit to add.... fixing a typo.
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 11:00:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Bush 2 flat out stated he would sign a renewal of the ‘94-‘04 AWB if it came to his desk.

Scott is a rich Naples Republican who wants to run against Sen Nelson. Rich Naples Republicans care about their money, they don’t give a shit about guns and for the most part don’t really like them, at lest the few dozen I know, half of which live in Scott’s neighborhood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stand corrected and embrace the next posts.
My point is the Republicans are just as self serving and willing to throw gun owners under the Bus if its expedient to them...voting records don't lie.  Being a bored, rich person desiring to climb Maslow's hierarchy does not automatically make you a good Candidate.
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 11:11:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Far as my earlier comment on voting goes, I really ought to have explained my reasoning for the Democratic vote.   Firstly, Nelson is Scott's primary and singular opponent.............no one else presents any real challenge and the simple truth is that Nelson is old, worn out and doddering.    We know what he will do.......that said,  if Scott replaces him then we have many, many years with that rattlesnake in our boot..............best we cut that snakes head off at the git go and send that back stabber a real going away message...........

Scott has got to go!
View Quote
Precisely this; we must not now let Scott take hold of a senate seat.  Period.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 6:28:52 PM EDT
[#49]
https://lpf.org/2018/04/name-and-shame/

FL Senate Members Who Voted for SB7026:

Bean, Aaron (R) (District 4)
Benacquisto, Lizbeth (R) (District 27)
Book, Lauren (D) (District 32)
Bradley, Rob (R) (District 5)
Brandes, Jeff (R) (District 24)
Broxson, Doug (R) (District 1)
Flores, Anitere (R) (District 39)
Galvano, Bill (R) (District 21)
Garcia, Rene (R) (District 36)
Hutson, Travis (R) (District 7)
Mayfield (R) (District 17)
Montford, Bill (D) (District 3)
Negron, Joe (R) (District 25)
Passidomo, Kathleen (R) (District 28)
Perry, Keith (R) (District 8)
Rader, Kevin (D) (District 29)
Simmons, David (R) (District 9)
Simpson, Wilton (R) (District 10)
Stargel, Kelli (R) (District 22)
Young, Dana (R) (District 18)

FL House Members Who Voted for SB7026:

Ahern, Larry (R) (District 66)
Albritton, Ben (R) (District 56)
Altman, Thad (R) (District 52)
Avila, Bryan (R) (Distict 111)
Berman, Lori (D) (District 90)
Beshears, Halsey (R) (District 7)
Bileca, Michael (R) (District 115)
Boyd, Jim (R) (District 71)
Brodeur, Jason (R) (District 28)
Burgess, Daniel (R) (District 38)
Burton, Colleen (R) (District 40)
Clemons, Charles (R) (District 21)
Corcoran, Richard (R) (District 37)
Cortes, Bob (R) (District 30)
Cummings, Travis (R) (District 18)
Daniels, Kimberly (D) (District 14)
Diaz, Manny (R) (District 103)
Duran, Nicholas (D) (District 112)
Eagle, Dane (R) (District 77)
Edwards-Walpole, Katie (D) (District 98)
Fine, Randy (R) (District 53)
Fitzenhagen, Heather (R) (District 78)
Geller, Joseph (R) (District 100)
Goodson, Tom (R) (District 51)
Grant, Michael (R) (District 75)
Gruters, Joe (R) (District 73)
Hager, Bill (R) (District 89)
Harrell, Gayle (R) (District 83)
Harrison, Shawn (R) (District 63)
Jacobs, Kristin (D) (District 96)
Killebrew, Sam (R) (District 41)
La Rose, Mike (R) (District 42)
Latvala, Chris (R) (District 67)
Leek, Thomas (R) (District 25)
Magar, MaryLynn (R) (District 82)
Mariano, Amber (R) (District 36)
Massullo, Ralph (R) (District 34)
McClure, Lawrence (R) (District 58)
Metz, Larry (R) (District 32)
Moraitis, George (R) (District 93)
Moskowitz, Jared (D) (District 97)
Nunez, Jeanette (R) (District 119)
Oliva, Jose (R) (District 110)
Olszewski, Robert (R) (District 44)
Payne, Bobby (R) (District 19)
Perez, Daniel (R) (District 116)
Peters, Kathleen (R) (District 69)
Pigman, Cary (R) (District 55)
Plakon, Scott (R) (District 29)
Plasencia, Rene (R) (District 50)
Porter, Elizabeth (R) (District 10)
Raburn, Jake (R) (District 57)
Raschein, Holly (R) (District 120)
Renner, Paul (R) (District 24)
Rodrigues, Ray (R) (District 76)
Rommel, Bob (R) (District 106)
Roth, Rick (R) (District 85)
Santiago, David (R) (District 27)
Silvers, David (D) (District 87)
Slosberg, Emily (D) (District 91)
Sprowls, Chris (R) (District 65)
Stevenson, Cyndi (R) (District 17)
Sullivan, Jennifer (R) (District 31)
Toledo, Jackie (R) (District 60)
Trujillo, Carlos (R) (District 105)
Trumbull, Jay (R) (District 6)
Willhite, Matt (D) (District 86)
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top